Possible GUN sequel?

daewezzy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was playing the new Tony Hawk Proving Grounds demo and I saw an ad posted on the wall that caught my eye. Maybe we'll hear from this soon?
DSC01399.jpg

I wish they would. I have wanted a Gun and/or Red Dead Revolver sequel for the longest time. Hell, I just want some more western games.

I want a Red Dead Revolver sequel and more good western games. I found Gun enjoyable, but I thought Red Dead was better for some reason.

Looks a little stupid to be real, but I'd buy it Day 1.

I hated RDR, but I loved Gun. Stylish as hell, and quality shooter action... unfortunately short, though.

EDIT: Only problem? They whacked all the likeable characters through the course of the game. Reed, Hoodoo, Jenny... Only ones left are Colton and the sheriff.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Looks a little stupid to be real, but I'd buy it Day 1.

I hated RDR, but I loved Gun. Stylish as hell, and quality shooter action... unfortunately short, though.

EDIT: Only problem? They whacked all the likeable characters through the course of the game. Reed, Hoodoo, Jenny... Only ones left are Colton and the sheriff.[/quote]

Yes, But he could be in another area and there could be more characters. :D

You know, I actually have no doubt that Magruder's SUPER BULLET-RESISTANT CONQUISTADOR ARMOR would've protected him from the massive rock we all dropped on his noggin last game.

Either that or the triple-strap-eyepatch of badassitude covered an extensive, eye-powered protective shield.

[quote name='creeeaature']I've always thought a western themd MMORPG would be awesome[/quote]

Hell friggin yeah, I played Gun on PC a long time ago, but it was damn fun. A western MMORPG would be sweet, or even just an RPG a la Oblivion.

I'm still waiting for a good western FPS.

Trouble is, the best Western films are ploddingly slow. Of course, if they made it a realistic western it would mean bad aiming, lots of shotguns, booze, and whores.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'm still waiting for a good western FPS.

Trouble is, the best Western films are ploddingly slow. Of course, if they made it a realistic western it would mean bad aiming, lots of shotguns, booze, and whores.[/quote]

And don't forget bad teeth.

I believe Rockstar has mentioned they are working on a sequel to Red Dead Revolver. I thoroughly enjoyed both games, but I thought the campy RDR atmosphere, gameplay, and the robust Spaghetti Western soundtrack made it a better game than GUN overall. I still would like to see a GUN sequel, since Old West games are few and far between.

[quote name='jakehoss']Gun was crap. RDR was crap. This will be Crap.[/quote]

Like to threadcrap? Go to gamefaqs.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'm still waiting for a good western FPS.

Trouble is, the best Western films are ploddingly slow. Of course, if they made it a realistic western it would mean bad aiming, lots of shotguns, booze, and whores.[/QUOTE]
All they'd need to do is base the games off of a Spaghetti Western.

bread's done
Back