Possible Rez find, help needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
A local hollywood video has a copy of Rez for rent and I was thinking of renting it and "losing" it. Any idea of how much they would charge as a replacement fee?

Also, if I went in and paid for it after "losing" it what are the odds of getting them to fork over the box? Or do you get the original box when you rent it since that is what you bring up to the counter to rent.

Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Every Hollywood Video I go to has multiple copies of Rez. This is why it's rare. There's none at retail stores because they're all at Hollywood Video.

Pick up the box, knock over a magazine rack to stop anybody from chasing you, and run out the door.

[quote name='Jeoff']Pick up the box, knock over a magazine rack to stop anybody from chasing you, and run out the door.[/QUOTE]

Correction: kick over the magazine rack.;)

Yay! I'll be the guy who superstitiously drills the OP about morality!

OP-- That is SO wrong! You are going to have SUCH bad karma if you STEEEAL the game like that! You'll be pissing syrup in the morning and your corn flakes will get soggy 3 times faster than usual!! Think about your fellow gamers! Think about the 1 guy a year who rents the game on accident! Think about the children! Your first born child will be a hemaphrodite!

[quote name='Apossum']Yay! I'll be the guy who superstitiously drills the OP about morality!

OP-- That is SO wrong! You are going to have SUCH bad karma if you STEEEAL the game like that! You'll be pissing syrup in the morning and your corn flakes will get soggy 3 times faster than usual!! Think about your fellow gamers! Think about the 1 guy a year who rents the game on accident! Think about the children! Your first born child will be a hemaphrodite![/QUOTE]

Just hurry up and call him a hoarder so we can all go home.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just hurry up and call him a hoarder so we can all go home.:D[/QUOTE]

OK.

OP, You're a hoarder!

I'll go get my purse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back