Possible scammer(or just idiot)

dabamus

Banned
skaterboi15 was trying to get me to rent an XBL account in exchange for a 360 FNV CE.

[quote name='skaterboi15'][quote name='dabamus'][quote name='skaterboi15']Dabamus, I would take that FNV 360, I can offer an XBL account that has over 34 arcade games to download, the account still can be license transferred, and I can offer Mirror's Edge, or any other game.[/QUOTE]
Who did you steal the account from? Who'd you steal the credit card from that's on it?

And finally, why would I need another account?[/QUOTE]

I didn't steal it, it's my friends old account. He told me he doesn't use it, and well enough he gave it to me. You wouldn't need to keep it, you can just license transfer the games onto your HDD, and then jsut give back the account.[/QUOTE]

There's the PMs. Just be careful dealing with him since this is most likely a scam, and if it isn't it's still very, very shady.

My feedback has 2 positive and 1 negative. The negative is due to my computer crashing a day before a trade. Therefore I had to buy a new computer, and i got back on about a month and a half later. But thats why I have it, other than that it's positive.

If it's legit, then he has my apologies. I just think it's a tad shady asking for the account back after trading it for a FNV CE.(had we done the trade)

It just set off all kinds of red flags for me.

[quote name='skaterboi15']My feedback has 2 positive and 1 negative. The negative is due to my computer crashing a day before a trade. Therefore I had to buy a new computer, and i got back on about a month and a half later. But thats why I have it, other than that it's positive.[/QUOTE]

great then about is that it works great on all computers

[quote name='skaterboi15']My feedback has 2 positive and 1 negative. The negative is due to my computer crashing a day before a trade. Therefore I had to buy a new computer, and i got back on about a month and a half later. But thats why I have it, other than that it's positive.[/QUOTE]

great thing about CAG is that it works great on all computers

If you noticed, I didn't say I can have it back at first, I said you can keep it, then you said "Why do I need another account." That's when i say if you didn't want it then you can give it back if you want. But it's legit, It just set me off when you thought I was a scammer, as i've had successful trades, and my last one was a complete accident.

Like I said, if it's legit then you have my apologies. I just think it's shady trading an account fior a game.

[quote name='dabamus']Like I said, if it's legit then you have my apologies. I just think it's shady trading an account for a game.[/QUOTE]

This

Yes, the CE goes for $100. An account that you got for free is not equivelant(sp? it's 140 AM) to a $100 game...

Okay, but am I supposed to give it out for free. My friend said he didn't need it anymore, then gave it to me. I just wouldn't like to be called a scammer, for something that was legit.

[quote name='starmask2k3']CAG Veteran are poeple that beeen on CAG ffor 03-04[/QUOTE]

Do you mean FROM 03-04, or on the site for 3-4 years? In any case, under his name says veteran, which is why I said that.

Anyways, I wouldn't do the trade. The guy might not be scamming, but you can probably get safer trades for the CE.

[quote name='starmask2k3']CAG Veteran are poeple that been on CAG for 03-04[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that a CAG Veteran, there's some people on here that been here that long that don't participate or are just lurkers.

[quote name='starmask2k3']great thing about CAG is that it works great on all computers[/QUOTE]

That's the best thing I've ever heard you say.

I would stay far, far away from this trade.

OP i'll PM you back tomorrow pm me your pp because its 154 am and i'm very sleepy

[quote name='Scorch']That's the best thing I've ever heard you say.
[/QUOTE]

LOL, wow. I swear, I was going to type the EXACT same thing before I read through the rest of the thread and saw you already did.

EDIT: Dang! And then he followed up with a comment making me not a veteran for joining in '07. (T_T)

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, wow. I swear, I was going to type the EXACT same thing before I read through the rest of the thread and saw you already did.

EDIT: Dang! And then he followed up with a comment making me not a veteran for joining in '07. (T_T)[/QUOTE]

i honestly don't think that makes you not a veteran...there are always exceptions to the rule and I'm sure you would be one

bread's done
Back