Possible selling of 20GB PS3s in Target (Daly City, CA) - NEW SHIPMENT DEC. 9 (60GB)

JohnnyDrama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Last night at work we had a shipment of 20GB PS3s come in, 3 cases to be exact (2 consoles per case, 6 20GB consoles total). I don't know if they will be made available for purchase today, but I just wanted to give a heads up. I don't know why they wouldn't sell them immediately (maybe to accumulate upcoming shipments and sell them at a later time?), but anyway there you go.

EDIT: Another shipment came in the following night (Dec. 5), 6 more 20GB consoles. Sorry I didn't post it earlier. I'm not sure if another shipment is coming tonight since I'm off the next three nights, but maybe now is the start of shipments coming on a consistent basis.

EDIT 12/9: A shipment of 12 PS3s came in last night, and at least 4 of them are 60GB. I'm assuming all of them are 60GB because I've never seen a shipment come in that mixed 20GB and 60GB, but it may be mixed, so I'm not sure.

i believe Target-Serramonte is the one on the top. while Target-Colma is one at the bottom?

sorry, hardly even go there. unless i pass by there.

[quote name='martin8me']Which Target in Serramonte?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's the one, that's the store I work at. Anyway, there was a new shipment, edited 1st post.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Yeah, that's the one, that's the store I work at. Anyway, there was a new shipment, edited 1st post.[/quote]

Cool maybe ill check it out , hope to see you there!

[quote name='thagoat']what the hell is with all the 20gb's?[/QUOTE]
Not sure why it's been all 20GB systems, but that's all I've been seeing.

hey drama, do you know if target will being selling the ps3 on sunday morning on the 17th? is it a ticket system or free for all? got any advice?

bread's done
Back