possible to use the cag15 coupon in store at EB?

chrishicks

CAGiversary!
sorry if this was discussed or if this is in the wrong section. I tried to search but just got a no related topics type message.

is it possible to use this in store or only online?

online only, you can use the Edge card (10% off) instore though. Costs $5.00 to buy (have to buy it in store)

Yes, but you have to yell "CAG15" as loud as you can in the face of the employee until he understands. If you yell loud enough, you will get a bonus 10% off.

[quote name='CheapyD']Only if you have the CAG15 tattoo.[/quote]

You forgot to mention you also have to be wearing your CAG T-Shirt.

[quote name='secretvampire']Yes, but you have to yell "CAG15" as loud as you can in the face of the employee until he understands. If you yell loud enough, you will get a bonus 10% off.[/quote]

haha, so if I could get a friend to go with me and we both did this do you think I could get 20% instead? :lol:

I thought I would ask since I rarely ever step into the actual stores and just buy online but I was going to be right there at a store next to it. plus, I didn't want to look to some bozo trying to use an online only coupon. :)

by the way, you guys are crazy. :D

You gotta slap the clerk and then with a sharpie, write it on his forehead backwards. Then using a mirror, he can read off the coupon code from his head and you will get 15% off.

You gotta have the cashier verify that you're a CAG by doing the CAG dance for this to be used in store. If you sing the CAG song at the same time you'll get that additional 10% discount.

UPDATE:

I went to EB and picked up a few games and did what you all suggested. I ended up getting all my games for free, plus I got free room and board or the next 3 months in a really nice, cozy 8x8 white padded room. so thanks again for all the help because you guys saved me a hell of alot more than 15%.

:D

bread's done
Back