*Possibly Dead* Xbox 360 holiday bundle $199 at Newegg 11/24

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see it posted.

(NewEgg.com) - Xbox 360 250GB HOLIDAY BUNDLE - Halo: Reach download code, Fable III, 3 months of Xbox Live GOLD = $199.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105055

@New customers: $10 off orders over $50 with "newcustomer10"

free 2 day shipping with shoprunner
free 3 day UPS without shoprunner (least I think as I clicked through quickly)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....116040769167.96667.5585759167&type=1&theater

People are reporting checking out but receiving cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was getting one today but looking at the tracking, I see that it's due on tuesday.

That's fine, I'm glad I got an order in.

Just checked my email and got message with a tracking number, so I assume mine's all good. For the record I didn't order around 8am yesterday after trying to get it from bestbuy fell through.

Ugh. Mine was charged 4 days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipped notification. I think I screwed myself by adding a $3 HDMI cable to the order. I should have just gotten one from Monoprice instead.

[quote name='wa27']Ugh. Mine was charged 4 days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipped notification. I think I screwed myself by adding a $3 HDMI cable to the order. I should have just gotten one from Monoprice instead.[/QUOTE]

If it really does say charged and you got that email over 48 hours ago, contact their support. They got back to me within a day with a tracking number. But to be fair even though all of ours say shipped it won't actually be shipping till tomorrow.

[quote name='wa27']Ugh. Mine was charged 4 days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipped notification. I think I screwed myself by adding a $3 HDMI cable to the order. I should have just gotten one from Monoprice instead.[/QUOTE]

Is a 6 foot HDMI cable from MonoPrice good enough? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to HDMI cables and MonoPrice has such a big selection.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=3992&seq=1&format=2

Yeah, that cable is fine. I have done numerous tests on HDMI cables and have found nothing that makes a difference be it a $3 cable or a over priced $100 Monster cable.

i bought mine about 20 mins or so after it went on sale and it says it is shipped, but only "billing information has been received" is the status. It says Thursday for delivery.

[quote name='yokofox33']Got my system today as well. Actually came 2 days early. Was pretty surprised.[/QUOTE]

Mine says delivery for tomorrow, it sat in Houston for 2 days, and because of where I live(between Houston and Austin) my UPS packages go to Austin from Houston, then drive back towards Houston for 2 hours, then get delivered, which is dumb.

You guys are jerkfaces*. My newegg invoice had said it'd be here tomorrow, and I had accepted this. Now I'm going to be hoping for a package when I get home, or if it's not there drooling like Pavlov's dog every time I hear someone coming up the steps by my apartment door. >:C

(*: I say this with as much

I got my Xbox bundle from them on Monday evening. Tracking info shows that the PS3 bundle I got from them the same hour will be here hopefully tomorrow but maybe even Friday. PS3...always slower. ;)

bread's done
Back