Possibly free 200 Microsoft Points from Xbox Live Rewards

I bought/downloaded shows before but for some reason I can't see the shows listed here I just purchased in the purchase history. Am I doing it wrong? I think if its not on the purchase history it won't count.

[quote name='CodeTrader']It is a great show. Pretty funny.

I just realized something. The Guild is listed as "Web Videos". I'm not sure if that will count as a TV show. Also, they are always free, unlike some of the pilot episodes that end up costing money later on.

Maybe to be on the safe side, just "buy" the other free TV shows too. You don't have to download anything. Just make sure you get the HD versions.

I'll update this thread with any new episodes I find.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I went ahead and got them all already anyway. Probably never going to watch them (except maybe the history channel one), but it doesn't hurt.

[quote name='supermonkeyballer']They had a season marathon this weekend on AMC I recorded every episode on my DVR[/QUOTE]

Me too =-D

I don't think it's working, as it doesn't show up anywhere on my XBox rewards dashboard. To anyone that has actually bought stuff that qualify, can you confirm if it shows up early or not?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I don't think it's working, as it doesn't show up anywhere on my XBox rewards dashboard. To anyone that has actually bought stuff that qualify, can you confirm if it shows up early or not?[/QUOTE]

Most other rewards points don't post until well into the next month. We won't know whether this worked for a while.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Duck Dynasty season 1 and 2 are also free right now; not season 3, though. Got it to see what the heck it is about.
[/QUOTE]

You don't want to know

lol i forgot all about this offer. i downloaded a bunch of the free shows but never watched any of them... haha

If the free ones end up counting this was kind of a crazy month with how much was made temporarily free... or I just never paid attention to how much free stuff they post until there was possibly a free 200 points on the line. Either way.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']If the free ones end up counting this was kind of a crazy month with how much was made temporarily free... or I just never paid attention to how much free stuff they post until there was possibly a free 200 points on the line. Either way.[/QUOTE]

They always have free tv shows. Usually they are just pilots. If you go to the Xbox Video section on your console, there is a section for TV and then a sub section called Free TV. You can check that every once in awhile. New shows are added all the time. Most of the time they will only be free for a week or two.

I really hope it works, because I didn't pay for anything.

Anyway, nothing to lose. I probably have over 100 tv episodes that I have gotten for free.

One other thing is, whenever they have free episodes on Xbox Video, they usually have the same ones for free for a limited time on Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, iTunes, or Google Play. Not always, but most times they do.

I usually post the free episodes I find at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223330

[quote name='AdyCarter']It wouldnt credit yet anyways.

Would be around the 15th[/QUOTE]

No, I meant credit to their rewards account.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Well....how long till we know?[/QUOTE]

My points for bonus stuff never show up under Pending and miraculously appear after they have already been deposited.

[quote name='cmp2005']got my 200 points in the account so eveyone should chk theres[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cmp2005']only had 10 now i have 210[/QUOTE]

did you guys watch the shows you downloaded? or just do the download alone. I never watched the shows but i'm positive i downloaded more than enough content.

[quote name='cmp2005']got my 200 points in the account so eveyone should chk theres[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cmp2005']only had 10 now i have 210[/QUOTE]

Didn't get it - at least not yet, hoping they are rolling them out.

Also, I did not watch the stuff, just "bought" them.

[quote name='cmp2005']i watch duck season for like 10 seconds lol btw im in the eastcoast so maybe they rolling by time[/QUOTE]

east coast here too... (NY)
did you get an email notifying you that you got the 200 or did you just check randomly and it was there?

[quote name='cmp2005']unless it was because i bought games when there was on sale and i have over 100000gs so it can also be the rebates[/QUOTE]

Go to the rewards site and it will tell you if the points are from the rebates

Rewards Points Awarded to Date: ? 1400

02/28/2013 MyAchievements – 2% Marketplace Rebate 100
ms_points_wh.png
02/09/2013 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold 10
ms_points_wh.png
02/05/2013 Completed February Survey 20
ms_points_wh.png
01/10/2013 Completed January Survey 20
ms_points_wh.png
01/09/2013 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold 10
ms_points_wh.png
12/31/2012 MyAchievements – 2% Marketplace Rebate 20

[quote name='cmp2005'] Rewards Points Awarded to Date: ? 1400

02/28/2013 MyAchievements – 2% Marketplace Rebate 100
ms_points_wh.png
02/09/2013 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold 10
ms_points_wh.png
02/05/2013 Completed February Survey 20
ms_points_wh.png
01/10/2013 Completed January Survey 20
ms_points_wh.png
01/09/2013 Renewed 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold 10
ms_points_wh.png
12/31/2012 MyAchievements – 2% Marketplace Rebate 20[/QUOTE]

So it looks like it wasn't from this promotion, and your Reward points just happened to add up to 200 MSP.

I didn't get anything in my account yet either. The FAQ used to say that it will be deposited into your account by March 30th. So we still have some time. I really hope we all can get the points. No biggie if I don't though, since I didn't spend any money on anything.

bread's done
Back