Possibly selling Xbox and ALOT of great games need help!

generalpatton71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm thinking about selling all my stuff because I'm getting ready for the next generation. I've never sold on ebay or anywhere. I've bought stuff on half.com before but thats it. I wanted to run this bye you guys for advice and what yous guys think my stuff would get. I posted this info in another thread but though it might be a good idea to creat my own thread. Do you guys auction stuff anywhere but ebay or what?

Xbox (bought it in April 05) great condition
3 controlers (2 of them S and one is the gamestop version of the S)
HDTV cables and RCA cables
Xbox remote

Shooters
Halo 2 LE
Brother in Arms Road to Hill 30
Rainbow Six3: Black arrow
Star Wars BattleFront
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell -Pandora Tomorrow
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell -Chaos Theroy

RPGs
Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Jade Empire LE
Fable
Grand Theft Auto SA

Racing
Forza Motor Sports
Project Gotham Racing 2
Need for Speed Underground

Sports
Ncaa 06
Major League Baseball 2k5
ESPN football 2k5
Fight Night 2004
Tony Hawk Underground 2

Action/other
Ninja Gaiden
MechAssualt 2
Soul Caliber 2
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Obi-Wan
Star Wars Clone wars/Tetris Worlds
Crimson Skies

So what do you guys think? Would something like this get between 300-400$ possibly? If any of you guys are interested let me know.

[email protected]

You've got some good games there, I don't see any reason why you couldn't get at LEAST $400 for all of that, although personally I wouldn't necessarily sell all those games just to get into the next gen.

You could easily get $400 for all that if you sold everything seperately... if you sell in a lot, then you probably could get at least $400 though you'd make more selling seperately.

[quote name='Vinny']You could easily get $400 for all that if you sold everything seperately... if you sell in a lot, then you probably could get at least $400 though you'd make more selling seperately.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

[quote name='Vinny']You could easily get $400 for all that if you sold everything seperately... if you sell in a lot, then you probably could get at least $400 though you'd make more selling seperately.[/QUOTE]

True, selling sepreatly does tend to get you more money, but it's more of a hassle.

Thanks for the responces guys. I'm going to keep looking into evreything and set up a ebay seller acount. I'll make sure to come back in and post a link when I'm ready to sell.

Hey guys I'm back lol. I just saw a guy bid like 500$ on like 30 games and a Xbox. I'm trying to get a message to him with my list that I plan on offering tomrow if he's interested but it keeps saying I'm over the character limit even though it says I have some left. I've also t taken out the asteriks but It still won't let me send it. Do any of you guys know why?

All depends on the games too.. if you have alot of sports/racing/games that arent worth crap.. you wont get much. The more limited type of games you have that are more sought after the more you'll get.

bread's done
Back