Post Here If Its Snowing/Flurrying Where You Live!!

snowing here in bronx,ny...which sux cus my friends came down from theyr schools, and we were gonna do a mini road trip :(...to mianus, CT

pronounced "my anus"

It's been snowing here on and off for about a week. 4-5 inches out side right now. pretty much the norm for december, but it's cold, -20 wind chill and it's about 2* right now and dropping.

[quote name='help1']where is scorch? he is usually bashing my threads/topics by now...[/quote]

I saw when you first posted it and almost bashed it.. but it is flurrying here :p I went to a family gathering a few counties east.. was almost like a blizzard, snowed at least four inches in two hours..

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='help1']where is scorch? he is usually bashing my threads/topics by now...[/quote]

I saw when you first posted it and almost bashed it.. but it is flurrying here :p I went to a family gathering a few counties east.. was almost like a blizzard, snowed at least four inches in two hours..[/quote]

Its like I can read your mind!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Eh, it probably is, I'd rather not pay attention to my unihabitable surroundings...I do know it was 20 below this morning though.

Its doing nothing right now here in Amana, but I hope it snows enough tomorrow so that we get out of school early, because I have a test to take that I know Im going to do horrible on.

[quote name='help1']where is scorch? he is usually bashing my threads/topics by now...[/quote]

He doesn't bash if the thread aren't retarded. This one isn't retarded. I'm scared that I'm the only one who laughs at Scorch's jokes and gets it that he's joking around most of the time.

[quote name='shadow9689']Snowin in NYC!
...Well, flurrying anyway.
*hopes for snow day, obviously knows its gonna be less than 1 inch, hopes anyway*
:p[/quote]

I live in Suffolk, hoping for snowday, itll never happen tho... come to think of it, it might, my school once issued a snow day becasue it was supposed to snow last year... never snowed that day.

It was snowing here in Chesapeake, but now it's just really windy and cold. I'm thinking of going out to fly a kite, but it's cold. :(

It snowed way too much here...Lake Effect, grr!

EDIT: Oh yea, I go back and forth between the Cleveland-Akron, Oh area. I had a fun time driving down to Akron tonight! (couldn't see the lane lines on the highway...)

i live in mississippi :(

snow here is like dry land in the movie Waterworld... no one's sure if it exists or its just a myth..

It snowed yesterday where I live in springfield mass. I got 5 inches of snow and my college had a 2 hour delay.

[quote name='ChrisXE']snowing here in Norfolk, VA[/quote]

right below you in NC and its also snowing here

live in camden, if you have heard of the place chris, lots of rednecks

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I got all of an inch of snow, but no school thanks to high winds and ice. Woooo![/quote]

Damn. It took a hell of alot more to get school cancelled for the day here. :lol:

[quote name='ex0']Jesus, it was like 75 degrees here today. Go ahead, you can shoot me.[/quote]

Shoot you? I feel bad for you. By me it's a comfortable 27 degrees.

About an inch over the weekend, supposed to be more, I need to get back down to florida, 9 degrees outside. Indianapolis, IN

bread's done
Back