Post Here If Its Snowing/Flurrying Where You Live!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I got all of an inch of snow, but no school thanks to high winds and ice. Woooo![/quote]

I didn't get an inch of snow, but it was -10 degrees today (thanks to wind chill) and we still had school. :evil:

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so

BTW it is snowing outside now and my GF just got in a fender-bender on her way home tonight :headache:

Well...we HAD snow today, if that counts. Most of the afternoon.

Here's hoping we get more of it. I love snow, even when it's ill timed like this (no time off from school...blech).

[quote name='rockhero']Snowing now in Mass.[/quote]

I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning off my car and struggling to open the frozen doors this morning! :p I'm just grateful there wasn't too much snow to deal with.

Yeah, it's snowing. I shaq-fuing hate snow.

I have to risk injury to my car just to get home from work now. And people have the audacity to ask me why I don't like snow.

pshaw
it's going to be 62 here today.
if we get snow, we usually get it in Jan/Feb, and it melts and turns into nasty/dangerous ice; schools close, offices close, etc. Luckily I can work at home [as long as the cable internet doesn't go out, which it doesn't do real often].
Central NC.

I live SE of Lake Michigan. We always get hit huge with lake-effect snow. As of right now...it's most definately snowing.

It's snowing pretty good here in downtown Louisville. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow here. I probably will work from home tomorrow to avoid the traffic mess.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='help1']where is scorch? he is usually bashing my threads/topics by now...[/quote]

He doesn't bash if the thread aren't retarded. This one isn't retarded. I'm scared that I'm the only one who laughs at Scorch's jokes and gets it that he's joking around most of the time.[/quote]

Trakan, you're not the only one, I promise. :wink:

Bunches of snow showed up east of here last night and this morning, though we're supposed to get some this evening. A few inches. from what I've heard.

Snow, right now there's about 6 inches on the ground and we're supposed to be getting 10-15 inches total today with additional 2-3 inches tomorrow in Dayton.

In Dayton, OH, we got at least 12" today and more on the way tonight and tomorrow.

Check out my car.

SnowCar.jpg

bread's done
Back