Post here if you've never won anything!

Inunah

CAG Veteran
If you've never won anything in your entire life, even after joining tons of sweepstakes and contests, post here and we can all be in the 'I'm too unlucky to ever win anything' club.

Sadly, I joined at least 15 contests in the last month, all of them are over now and I've still never won anything. :( WTF.

I was going to say that I could be part of this crowd, but then I remembered the Dr. Pepper Rock Band promotion. Man was that a coup.... Still have Nintendo Points to spend from that.

[quote name='crunchewy']I was going to say that I could be part of this crowd, but then I remembered the Dr. Pepper Rock Band promotion. Man was that a coup.... Still have Nintendo Points to spend from that.[/QUOTE]

Dr. Pepper? You mean Pepsi?

I had actually never won anything prior to that, but then I got like 40-50 Rock Band songs thanks to the glitch with the code entry...not only that, but right before the contest closed I somehow won the Beatles Rock Band premium set. I fully expect to not win anything again until around 2040.

I haven't entered sweepstakes or contests in awhile.

The only things I've won in my life where a Grimace Doll from McDonalds and a Mario Kart 64 tee shirt.

I've never won anything worthwhile, ive games that invovle playing but nothing sweepstakes or contest where u just click a button

[quote name='TheRock88']Well consider this, we are all winners. We beat out a million other sperm cells to be who are today![/QUOTE]

haha, i was thinking the same thing!

I used to be in this group, but then I started winning a bunch of games, movies, etc... so sucks for you guys! I wouldn't mind winning something "big" though like the lottery or a car. ;)

The only things I've gotten weren't really from a contest. I had joined a Tales website promoting Eternal Sonata, Vesperia and Symphonia 2, but when I saw the requirements to actually get swag I just never really logged in again.
Apparently Bamco's promotional attempt did so bad I ended up getting free stuff anyways (Eternal Sonata 360, ToS2 t-shirt, and ToV soundtrack) just because I had joined and entered my address.

That's the only thing I can think of "winning"...

Won an Amazon gift cert from NVIDIA and a DVD wallet and laptop bag from SLAPPA (with some other little freebies thrown in so $200+ worth from them). So won 3 in total, I think SLAPPA really likes me for some reason and I should stop entering their contests. Other than those I usually fail at contests but grateful for what I've won.

The only contest I've ever won was for a copy of :ps3:Section 8, which I gave away in a contest here on CAG. Other than that, I've come up empty handed in all contests I've entered.

I have won different competitions, though, including my second grade spelling bee. My winning word was handkerchief.

I won a 10lb bag of gummy worms for winning the 1st grade spelling bee but the teacher never paid up. She's still on my shitlist.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I won a 10lb bag of gummy worms for winning the 1st grade spelling bee but the teacher never paid up. She's still on my shitlist.[/QUOTE]

My 1st grade teacher promised me a fire truck for winning a competition for who could count the longest without any help. The wench never paid :/

bread's done
Back