Post in this thread for a chance to win a free game (TIME IS UP, FINISHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bloodshot']looks like its over, time for drawling good luck to eveyone.[/QUOTE]
there is still 55 minutes left.

Thanks OP! I entered your last contest aswell. Your definitely have my nomination/vote for CAG of the year win or lose. Anyone this nice deserves it. Anyway, thanks for the chance. Good luck to everyone. : )

i want it pleaz and thnx for bring so generous. i never win anythin but i am always very grateful when offered free things either way so thnx a lot.

I'm in (although I don't entirely understand the rationale).
I took a look @ vgequirements.com, as well (or .info, as it resolved). Is that a new site? I see a space for Mac forums (yay!), but no content in anything older than yesterday, and I did not see even a starter list of game requirements. I'll check it out again later, though.
-Eric

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I'm in (although I don't entirely understand the rationale).
I took a look @ vgequirements.com, as well (or .info, as it resolved). Is that a new site? I see a space for Mac forums (yay!), but no content in anything older than yesterday, and I did not see even a starter list of game requirements. I'll check it out again later, though.
-Eric[/QUOTE]
the forums are new, just search from the main page for system requirements.

20 minutes to go.

We're no strangers to looooooooovvvee!
You know the rules, and SO DO I!!!
A full commitments what I'm thinking offff
You wouldn't get this from any other guy!

I'm game for a free game. Thank you.

This is gonna be legend..........wait for it..........I hope you are not lactose intolerance...........dary!!! --- Barney Stinson of "How I Met Your Mother"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back