Post Punch Out $5 off Codes Here (for use on AMAZON ONLY)

imacjenn

CAGiversary!
**Okay, I just edited the title again since it seems like a few people have have gotten these codes. Maybe we can keep them contained to one thread.

I just got this in the mail, and I won't be needing it. I hate creating a thread just for the one code, but maybe someone can use it. First person to PM me gets it.

p.s. I did try using it to see if it will work on other games and it appears to only work for Punch Out (Wii) and again, you have to buy it on amazon.com

Punch-Out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it come from Amazon directly? Could it be multiple use? I wonder if more people will be getting it soon.

It came to me via regular mail on a postcard today and it appears to only be good for one use. It says "One promotional code per customer." The return address is Nintendo based out of Redmond, WA.

If the person that I emailed it to verifies that it worked and completes the order, I don't have a problem posting it if others want to test it.

In the meantime, how can I change the main title so I can let people know the code has been claimed? Or can I delete the entire post? Sorry, I don't post much. :)

You can click on "edit" and then "go advanced" to change the title. You may also want to remove your email and use PM in the future instead to avoid spam. :spam:

okay, well, the code on my postcard was:

*CODE HAS BEEN REDEEMED* G3FA-2B86EP-3Q3ZN3

Seventh - are you a Club Nintendo Member? I am and it seems like i get things like this every once ina while since joining so maybe that's where it's coming from

I got one in the mail today too. Already have the game. First person to PM me can have it.

Code is different from above post, so must be one time use.

Edit: Gone.

Huh...I got a totally different e-mail that still has some CAGness to it...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get 50% Off Amazon.com's Exclusive Contender Kit[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get 50% off Amazon.com's exclusive contender kit for blast-from-the-past boxing game [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Punch-Out!![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for a limited time at Amazon.com. To redeem your savings:

1. Add both items to your cart
2. Enter the promotional claim code
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PUNCHKIT[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] at checkout
3. The promotion will be applied to the item subtotal

Offer good in limited quantities while supplies last. Amazon.com reserves the right to discontinue or extend this promotion at any time. The promotion code will expire on July 15, 2009.
[/FONT]

[quote name='DariusWIND']G3jx-eyyvll-tnjpn8[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lehviput']G3j8-m7mla7-t7kvqa[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jojoschump2000']G3ZZ-AGRCQQ-GN4G6K (post if used)[/QUOTE]

All have been used, none by me. :cry:

What is the other item you have to add to the cart?

[quote name='lombarvm']Huh...I got a totally different e-mail that still has some CAGness to it...

1. Add both items to your cart
2. Enter the promotional claim code [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PUNCHKIT[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] at checkout
3. The promotion will be applied to the item subtotal

Offer good in limited quantities while supplies last. Amazon.com reserves the right to discontinue or extend this promotion at any time. The promotion code will expire on July 15, 2009.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[quote name='lombarvm']Huh...I got a totally different e-mail that still has some CAGness to it...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get 50% Off Amazon.com's Exclusive Contender Kit[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get 50% off Amazon.com's exclusive contender kit for blast-from-the-past boxing game [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Punch-Out!![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for a limited time at Amazon.com. To redeem your savings:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Add both items to your cart [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Enter the promotional claim code [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PUNCHKIT[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] at checkout [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. The promotion will be applied to the item subtotal [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer good in limited quantities while supplies last. Amazon.com reserves the right to discontinue or extend this promotion at any time. The promotion code will expire on July 15, 2009.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

What are the two items you need to place in your cart? I'm assuming one of them is Punch Out (game).

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. You purchase the game and the 'heavyweight contender kit' (king hippo mini-crown, king hippo mini-punching bag, boxer shorts and a choc. bar), enter the code and get $15 off, which is half off the full $30 price of that kit. So, basically you get some swag for $15 - I'll leave it up to you whether that's a deal.

I just got the post card today. Mine is actually $10 off at Best Buy. It doesn't work online or on sale prices.

I suppose since Amazon has it for 46.99, $5 off there and $10 off at Best Buy are about the same price.

Here's the code I got:

G3K*-2F4BWV-2B2Y28

Replace the * with the LAST letter of CheapyD's full FIRST name (example: Joseph would be H). That way no lurkers score the code and I'm to lazy to deal with PMs.

I don't even know CheapyD's first name and i've been here for a while.

anywho my code is up for grabs:

G3W4-PQ5LZN-PQU2LF

please post when used.

[quote name='SnotRocket']Here's the code I got:

G3K*-2F4BWV-2B2Y28

Replace the * with the LAST letter of CheapyD's full FIRST name (example: Joseph would be H). That way no lurkers score the code and I'm to lazy to deal with PMs.[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks!

Amazon $5 off Punch-Out! code:

G3TA-SQRVVE-8FMECE

Please post if you use a code and state which code you used.

I got one in the mail today. Does anyone want to trade me some MS points for it? I could use some even if its 100 points. PM me if interested.

[quote name='imacjenn']okay, well, the code on my postcard was:

*CODE HAS BEEN REDEEMED* G3FA-2B86EP-3Q3ZN3

Seventh - are you a Club Nintendo Member? I am and it seems like i get things like this every once ina while since joining so maybe that's where it's coming from[/QUOTE]

Yes I am a club nintendo member, I was platinum until they just reset everything. This is the first thing that I can recall getting as far as coupons go. I got an invite to preview the DSi, but that is a whole different story.

Anyway I dont think Ill be using mine, & since Im too lazy to go find it right now to post it & not creative enough to think of a cool way to give it away Ill just say first PM gets it.

[quote name='seventh_sage']Yes I am a club nintendo member, I was platinum until they just reset everything. This is the first thing that I can recall getting as far as coupons go. I got an invite to preview the DSi, but that is a whole different story.

Anyway I dont think Ill be using mine, & since Im too lazy to go find it right now to post it & not creative enough to think of a cool way to give it away Ill just say first PM gets it.[/QUOTE]

Hey Seventh, don't forget to let us all know what the Platinum Club Nintendo prize is :lol:

[quote name='blackwaltz34']how is everyone getting this coupon?

i might bite considering its listed $47 already[/QUOTE]

got a postcard in the mail from amazon

[quote name='Thedrknss48']I just got the post card today. Mine is actually $10 off at Best Buy. It doesn't work online or on sale prices.

I suppose since Amazon has it for 46.99, $5 off there and $10 off at Best Buy are about the same price.[/QUOTE]

Mine was the best buy one too.

I have a code as well. First PM, etc., etc.

Edit: Code has been redeemed.

bread's done
Back