Post Punch Out $5 off Codes Here (for use on AMAZON ONLY)

imacjenn

CAGiversary!
**Okay, I just edited the title again since it seems like a few people have have gotten these codes. Maybe we can keep them contained to one thread.

I just got this in the mail, and I won't be needing it. I hate creating a thread just for the one code, but maybe someone can use it. First person to PM me gets it.

p.s. I did try using it to see if it will work on other games and it appears to only work for Punch Out (Wii) and again, you have to buy it on amazon.com

Punch-Out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a code I got today (already bought PO from a co-worker)

Edit: Claimed, and you're welcome!

[quote name='roland13x']Here's a code I got today (already bought PO from a co-worker)
G3BH-FAPDFQ-HM3JQ3[/QUOTE]

Claimed and thank you.

Gatcha~

First to PM me gets my coupon code. Already bought it so I might as well spread the wealth.

Seventh_sage, I cannot wait to see what our Platinum Status "gift" is going to be. The optimistic side of me is anticipating something face-rockingly great but then there's that pessimistic side that has its doubts.

***And it's been redeemed***

I got the card yesterday too. I'm still waiting on the Best Buy offer (if it comes). If I decide not to purchase Punch Out, I'll be sure to let you know.

[quote name='dualedge2']Hey Seventh, don't forget to let us all know what the Platinum Club Nintendo prize is :lol:[/QUOTE]

Id be happy to, now if they would just announce the dang thing. lol. I did get an e-mail saying that they are supposed to announce it around the end of July.

[quote name='heyo007']First to PM me gets my coupon code. Already bought it so I might as well spread the wealth.

Seventh_sage, I cannot wait to see what our Platinum Status "gift" is going to be. The optimistic side of me is anticipating something face-rockingly great but then there's that pessimistic side that has its doubts.

***And it's been redeemed***[/QUOTE]

Yes, with what I've heard that Japan has received in the past I want to think it will be awesome, but there is part of me saying that this is nintendo of America not Japan so we might just get screwed. I dont want to get my hopes up to have them dashed but I cant help but get excited. So I guess we will see.

back on topic my code is still available, so pm me if you want it.

Howdy folks - here is my code - enjoy!

G3EQ-2HYJJA-KAHQJB

All I ask is please post when you've used it!

thanks...

[quote name='mille885']I have a code as well: G3Q7-5LFA6G-M8FEYF

If you use it reply w/ quote so other users know.

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='seventh_sage']Yes I am a club nintendo member, I was platinum until they just reset everything. This is the first thing that I can recall getting as far as coupons go. I got an invite to preview the DSi, but that is a whole different story.

==

I was platinum status too... I wonder what we'll get & when? I wish I had known earlier that they were going to reset us because I went quite a bit beyond platinum and I would have saved those codes to enter after the reset!

[quote name='imacjenn']

I was platinum status too... I wonder what we'll get & when? I wish I had known earlier that they were going to reset us because I went quite a bit beyond platinum and I would have saved those codes to enter after the reset![/QUOTE]

Yeah reading the fine print sucks but it can be good in the end. I read like the whole thing near the beginning trying to see if it would tell me up front what we would get for getting to platinum but it didnt. At least i learned about them resetting the status, so i got to the exact amount of points needed to get platinum & stopped to save them. But now the quest for platinum begins again.

anyway since nobody has pm'd me im just gonna post my code, just please post if you use it. thanks.
G3Y4-DG92WR-VCNPA9

I just got one of these today. PM me if you want it.

Edit: claimed

Here's one, please post when you use it:
G32G-937LZE-VXBGEE

I will gladly accept thanks in the form of a Pepsi Rock Band cap code... :D

[quote name='imacjenn'][quote name='seventh_sage']Yes I am a club nintendo member, I was platinum until they just reset everything. This is the first thing that I can recall getting as far as coupons go. I got an invite to preview the DSi, but that is a whole different story.

==

I was platinum status too... I wonder what we'll get & when? I wish I had known earlier that they were going to reset us because I went quite a bit beyond platinum and I would have saved those codes to enter after the reset![/QUOTE]

the coins you registered accumulate to purchase items and also to reach a status. Status is only good from July 1st to June 30th of the following year. If you reach gold or platinum you get a free gift as a reward and your status only resets on July 1st. Your coins are still there and have differing expiration dates.

The system did kinda glitch for me and let me retake some surveys for 10 coins each.

Meh, everyone is getting these codes. Nintendo should have just made amazon slash $5.00 out of the price instead of wasting the paper.

bread's done
Back