Post Punch Out $5 off Codes Here (for use on AMAZON ONLY)

imacjenn

CAGiversary!
**Okay, I just edited the title again since it seems like a few people have have gotten these codes. Maybe we can keep them contained to one thread.

I just got this in the mail, and I won't be needing it. I hate creating a thread just for the one code, but maybe someone can use it. First person to PM me gets it.

p.s. I did try using it to see if it will work on other games and it appears to only work for Punch Out (Wii) and again, you have to buy it on amazon.com

Punch-Out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that didn't get the postcard and might be wondering, here's what it looks like:
Punch-Out_1.jpg

Punch-Out_2.jpg

Since I bought the game awhile back, my five dollar loss is your five dollar gain. Enjoy the code, person who uses it!

G3TL-WQ2YAZ-U4UNA4

Just out of curiosity, is there a code of some sort on the BestBuy version that makes it worthless to scan in the coupon so others can print and use it?

All I received is the amazon coupon, but I'd much prefer to get it at BestBuy. I can't imagine Nintendo sending both versions out to the same person. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a postcard in the mail with a code. G3P2-GKQSNU-2CTA2Y. I already own Punch-Out and highly recommend it. Post when used.

[quote name='Nibi']Just got a postcard in the mail with a code. G3P2-GKQSNU-2CTA2Y. I already own Punch-Out and highly recommend it. Post when used.[/QUOTE]

Just used this one. Thanks!

[quote name='velvet396']starting to think I should just post the code and let a lurker have at it... so many codes here![/QUOTE]
Same Here.

bread's done
Back