Post Punch Out $5 off Codes Here (for use on AMAZON ONLY)

imacjenn

CAGiversary!
**Okay, I just edited the title again since it seems like a few people have have gotten these codes. Maybe we can keep them contained to one thread.

I just got this in the mail, and I won't be needing it. I hate creating a thread just for the one code, but maybe someone can use it. First person to PM me gets it.

p.s. I did try using it to see if it will work on other games and it appears to only work for Punch Out (Wii) and again, you have to buy it on amazon.com

Punch-Out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt this will be used, but here's another: G3L7-5P97BW-4Y2QUJ

Is there really anyone that didn't get one of these codes? They might as well just sell it for $5 cheaper and scratch the code.

I just searched "Punch Out" on Amazon and it says "Your search did not match any products." Anyone else get this?

Weird. I did it in All Departments and got that result but doing in under Video Games works.

[quote name='Ronin317']G3NN-3QAXMN-2M3VAC
Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

Ronin317 I used yours, thank you.

Punch Out! was in my Gold Box so it was an even better deal :bouncy:

[quote name='arcadegamer']here my mine
G332-MNA2UH-Z9WNNZ

POST WHEN USED[/QUOTE]

I used yours. Thanks! :lol:

[quote name='hzr1013']Here's another if anyone still needs one.
G3KJ-R684HF-LNQLEW[/QUOTE]

Yours was used already. Not by me. :cry:

Call me selfish, but I'd rather give my code to an actual CAG member than some random lurker who's too lazy to make an account and thank people for all the deals they get from the site.

So yeah, first person to PM me gets my code.

Awesome, my goldbox had punchout in it today, just in time to use the code before it expires. I regretted not buying it when it was $39.99, but now I even beat that by a buck with ECA. Got it for $34.94.

I somehow had a coupon already in my account. Not sure if I grabbed it from here earlier or not, but I think the one I got in the mail is still valid. PM me if you want it.

Okay, not even a Quick Picks inclusion and ECA discount could get me to pull the trigger, so I'm throwing my code up here. First PM gets it; if I get no PMs in 30 minutes, then it goes public. GL all...

EDIT: PM received... attempting to send... now long gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back