'One shot, two kills, motherfucker!' :lol:

My contributions:

helmutcat2sq.jpg

Because the world needs more Helmut Cat,

10809078rg.gif

And finally,

Clicky, Clicky.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Pretty cool. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I had another one in my sig, as you'll recall, but it was bigger than Rosie O'Donnel at a country buffet.

Here's a few more:

Bunny, Door, Ring, and Massacre (Massacre and Ring are bloody, maybe NSFW).

[quote name='Tiphireth']I had another one in my sig, as you'll recall, but it was bigger than Rosie O'Donnel at a country buffet.

Here's a few more:

Bunny, Door, Ring, and Massacre (Massacre and Ring are bloody, maybe NSFW).[/QUOTE]

Very nice, though I've seen a couple of those before. :cool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Woulda been better if she had castrated him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, Osaka's only a japanese middle school girl. If she was in high school, she probably could've taken'em.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, Osaka's only a japanese middle school girl. If she was in high school, she probably could've taken'em.[/QUOTE]

Bah, the Predator was a candy ass anyway. This was especially evident when playing that trvesty 'Predator: Concrete Jungle'.

The Aliens pwn all.

Let the flame war start.

I do love my NGage and it's side-talking cell phone ability! Unparalelled technology, natch. Let's see how these poor saps made out.

sidetalking-4.jpg

accordion_phone_1.jpg

197355_2_fp_image.jpg

sidetalking.jpg

Aw, man, I wish I could find the BK picture with the king staring at the guy, in bed, and it has the caption 'Where is your God now?'

mrsixcontestmed4wg.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']Aw, man, I wish I could find the BK picture with the king staring at the guy, in bed, and it has the caption 'Where is your God now?'[/QUOTE]
It's someone's sig ...

[quote name='Tiphireth']Aw, man, I wish I could find the BK picture with the king staring at the guy, in bed, and it has the caption 'Where is your God now?'

mrsixcontestmed4wg.jpg
[/QUOTE]
i made that pic....using paint no less

[quote name='organicow']Great pics guys! Am I the only one who gets tired of seeing PWND! stuck in every funny animation?[/QUOTE]

Hell no. Owned nevar gets old.

pansy.jpg

bread's done
Back