post ur pic

CHOW CHOW

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
crest.jpg

Yea... been here, done this. Why don't you look up one of the 300 other of these out there?

AND LEARN TO fuckING SPELL!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is that a box of tampons?[/quote]

Maybe... despite the facial hair and tattoos, he does still look highly effeminate.

[quote name='Kayden']Yea... been here, done this. Why don't you look up one of the 300 other of these out there?

AND LEARN TO fuckING SPELL![/quote] you havin a heart attack, bro? chill

anyways, post your mugs...im the only one so far

[quote name='musicnoteless']And show him to be humble! :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Yowza. Even the non-regular wrestling posters know of The Sheik's antics!

[quote name='mykevermin']Yowza. Even the non-regular wrestling posters know of The Sheik's antics![/quote]I posted that one rant of his in the OTT once (which I was linked to from Okayplayer, since I don't follow wrestling either), so that may be why.
The Sheik is bananas!

I like how The Sheik is real.

That guy blurs the lines, man.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is that a box of tampons?[/QUOTE]

No, it is a box of Crest Whiting Strips from what I can tell since he is actually pointing at his mouth in the pic.

It's so hard to tell when people are joking on teh interweb. This seems pretty cruel/flamey.
It's so simple to direct him to one of the other post your pic threads, why all the hate?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']It's so hard to tell when people are joking on teh interweb. This seems pretty cruel/flamey.
It's so simple to direct him to one of the other post your pic threads, why all the hate?[/QUOTE]

I suppose you're right.

Sorry, chow. :whistle2:x

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']It's so hard to tell when people are joking on teh interweb. This seems pretty cruel/flamey.
It's so simple to direct him to one of the other post your pic threads, why all the hate?[/QUOTE]

You post you pic on the web it's fair game IMO. Just like being the first to fall asleep at a party. It's all in good fun, no need to get upset.

Hahaha. How does one look like that, be proud of looking like that, post their pic on a forum and not expect to get made fun of. You're a walking talking stereotype. I hope your outfit helps you fit in with your crew of homies, it definately wont ever get you a job.

I am still amazed how people wonder why they are treated differently when they dress and act like clowns. You want to be successful in the business world and make lots of money? Dont stretch out your ears with spaces, dont dress like a hood rat, dont shove metal bars thru your face, tongue, eye brows or nose.

I myself have tattoos, however they are in places that can be hidden so that I can still be successful in the tradition business world. I do not like that tattoos are frowned upon by "the man" or "white-ie" or whoever else people blame for their problems. The fact of the matter is the views are there and until more of us can infultrate them and change their minds, those who choose to dress, act and appear that way will NEVER have the opportunity. Yes, I know there are people who an be successful and still be tattoo'd up and down their arms and have peircings, however they are the minority. I'm pretty sure the guys sitting in a board meeting want Jimmy the Tattoo'd freak with giant earlobes and his hat sideways explaining Net Present Value of their investments. It just doesnt work.

Magic

[quote name='MagicArc']Hahaha. How does one look like that, be proud of looking like that, post their pic on a forum and not expect to get made fun of. You're a walking talking stereotype. I hope your outfit helps you fit in with your crew of homies, it definately wont ever get you a job.

I am still amazed how people wonder why they are treated differently when they dress and act like clowns. You want to be successful in the business world and make lots of money? Dont stretch out your ears with spaces, dont dress like a hood rat, dont shove metal bars thru your face, tongue, eye brows or nose.

I myself have tattoos, however they are in places that can be hidden so that I can still be successful in the tradition business world. I do not like that tattoos are frowned upon by "the man" or "white-ie" or whoever else people blame for their problems. The fact of the matter is the views are there and until more of us can infultrate them and change their minds, those who choose to dress, act and appear that way will NEVER have the opportunity. Yes, I know there are people who an be successful and still be tattoo'd up and down their arms and have peircings, however they are the minority. I'm pretty sure the guys sitting in a board meeting want Jimmy the Tattoo'd freak with giant earlobes and his hat sideways explaining Net Present Value of their investments. It just doesnt work.

Magic[/QUOTE]

You've been sitting on that rant for quite some time, haven't you? I hope it relieved your professional anxiety.

[quote name='mykevermin']You've been sitting on that rant for quite some time, haven't you? I hope it relieved your professional anxiety.[/quote]

Are you saying he's wrong or just being a dildo? :p

well i knew it would cause a ruckus... and a lot of generalizations. i don't mind

remember, there's no such thing as a long-sleeve shirt :D

[quote name='thebob101']
200.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Though I'm a little disturbed that you probably Googled "anal beads", I'm comforted that it's a hotlink and not direct from your Photobucket.:whistle2:s

[quote name='MagicArc']Hahaha. How does one look like that, be proud of looking like that, post their pic on a forum and not expect to get made fun of. You're a walking talking stereotype. I hope your outfit helps you fit in with your crew of homies, it definately wont ever get you a job.

Magic[/quote]

Have you ever heard the saying "To each his own"? Who gives a fuck how he dresses, it's his life and he can dress how he likes. I can't stand it when people have the mentality that you've just shown.

[quote name='JJSP']Though I'm a little disturbed that you probably Googled "anal beads", I'm comforted that it's a hotlink and not direct from your Photobucket.:whistle2:s[/quote]I probably don't wanna know, but just what the hell are anal beads?

bread's done
Back