Post you highest bowling score

[quote name='tomfoolery']I stuck close to real life and my best is a 160....[/QUOTE]

Me too. I was around 153 as my highest. The wife hit a 173.
-G

i scored 255 yesterday with 8 strikes in a row. i'm pro in bowling also.
they gave me a ball with stars on it now..

Just bowled a 201. Realized I screwed up my release the whole time and i've get to get below 130. Usually bowl around 175.

[quote name='SilveRaven']200 so far after bowling about 5 frames.[/QUOTE]

You can't have anywhere near 200 after five frames.

Also if you had a strike in the fifth, your fifth frame wouldn't be determined until the sixth or seventh frame.

130 my first game...gradually improved to the 200-220 range consistently now.

Now I want to figure out how to throw those sweeping curves...that looks fun on TV.

[quote name='SilveRaven']200 so far after bowling about 5 frames.[/quote]

Amazing considering the highest possible 5 frame score should be 150.

Unless theres some whacky mode that I havent discovered yet. ???

LOL last night my stupid ass cousin though she was going to be cool and act like she was really bowling. She starts to run up towards the tv, trips over the dog , falls sideways and smashes though a table

Just for that alone getting the Wii the first day it came out was worth it...

(ps. the dog is fine )

highest was around 132

In real life: 279, I bowled in leagues forever and in high school. That's not even that great compared to other competitive high school bowlers. If you bowl enough your scores will gradually improve and some days are justy luckier than others. It's probably similar to golf in that way, but I don't play golf.

Has anyone tried the game in the wii training section where you have to knock down different amounts of pins? It starts with 10, then 15, then 21 and so on until the 10th ball thrown is 90 or something. It's pretty freakin' cool. I was able to get a 501 on that...it's a lot of damn pins!

T. Foolery

210, suck at real bowling. But, that's probably because the only time ive bowled with my friends we always had a case of Keystone.

I got in the groove last night, nailed a 171 which was my high and then rocked a 213 which is my new even better high. I'm stoked

T. Foolery

My highest was maybe 210 or so. I go 3 clicks over to the left and angle it 4 clicks over to the right. Medium power, light left spin. Or something like that anyway.

bread's done
Back