Post your best Craigslist find

heyfergy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As the title says....post your sweetest craigslist finds here!

My best find just happened today - a dreamcast, genesis, ps1, and snes with a bunch of games for $40. I am picking them up in a few days so I will post what I actually come out with. I hope I get some gems in the bunch!

Not gaming related, but i bought a sony Ericsson Z520a cell phone for $50, it was pretty much brand new. THey sell for over a $100 on ebay.

I also got a 19 inch computer monitor for $30.

Final Fantasy 3 and a ton of other snes (Breath of Fire 2, etc) and atari 2600 games, some controllers, etc.

All for $20.

Nothing. People around here tend to over-value their items.

Case and point:
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz computer with 1.5 GB RAM - CD Burner, DVD/CD Burner, Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, Radeon 9800 Pro video card. This sale also includes a Samtron 16" monitor, HP Deskjet 930c printer, and a wireless Microsoft mouse/keyboard combo. It has been a great computer for me, but I have recently upgraded so I must get rid of it. It has Windows XP SP 2 and programs on it...but can be formatted if you like. The price is $1000 or best offer, so email me if you have any questions.

$1000? What the fuck. Seriously.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (Limited Edition)----$30
-Owner beat the game and wanted to let it go. 3rd disc was still sealed

Lunar: Silver Star Complete/Eternal Blue---$70 total
-Owner never played either game. Condition is near mint. He even kept all the plastic baggies for the extras. The standees were never assembled, he just opened up the extras to see what they looked like.

I got a Sega Genesis and a Sega CDX system, controllers and hookups and 7 games for $20.00 total. The CDX alone is crazy expensive on ebay. Probably my best find on Craigslist...well aside from the $20 PS2 I got last year.

Then there's the N64 console and controllers/SNES console and controllers and about 20 games including Super Mario RPG and Secret of Evermore on the SNES I picked up for $35 total.

Craigslist can be good around here, but mostly you have kids trying to get $25 for their 5 year old copy of Madden. I saw a ad awhile back for a PS1 system and a couple sports games...for $350.

[quote name='chemical']I scored a cute girl from the "casual encounters" ads. Never occurred to me to look for games...[/QUOTE]

oh snap!

Mainly I see people selling their modded Xbox's for 300 bucks or so.

Although today I found a posting where people are selling Xbox 360's for a hundred dollars. I'm really super tempted, even though I know they fell off the back of someone's truck, and if I met them anywhere other than in front of a police station I would probably get shot.

A fat model PS2 in perfect working condition with a controller (L2 button sticks sometimes, and the top of the left analog stick falls off if you push it too hard), 8mb sony memory card, 5 crappy games, and an RF modulator all for 15$ =D

bread's done
Back