Post Your Figure/Collectibles Pictures

I collect gears of war figures.... here is my collection so far. Still wish i got that one with the flame thrower, and maybe hoffman. But damn some of them really jump up in price. I also have a couple god of war figures. Sorry for the bad quality. :(

dcp2909.jpg

dcp2908.jpg

dcp2910.jpg

I have so many figures and stuff in storage. Once I get them out and displayed ill be sure post some pics. But here are some of my favorite things I have taken pictures of....

2905152683_7c0cd78645.jpg

2917597264_2e0d394ebd.jpg

2427127098_f09e215074.jpg

This is about half my figure collection. I have the rest in storage because I just don't have the shelf space at the moment.
Snapshot_20100313_2-1.jpg
Snapshot_20100313.jpg

In true CAG fashion, I have not spent over 5 bucks for any of these figures (with the exception of Red Son, which was 30 for the set).

My latest pickups are the Elseworlds Batgirl, Martian Manhunter first appearance, and Aquaman first appearance figures for $2.99 apiece at Hastings. And sorry for crappy picture quality.

*blows dust off thread*

So, any more pics? :)

I started collecting Resident Evil 4 figures and have now moved onto other gaming figures. I just picked up a Big Daddy and a Ryu Hayabusa. I also bought a hot toys Chainsaw Ganado off eBay for $78 :cool:. I plan on getting more figures of game or movie characters that look cool to me :cool:

IMG_0770.jpg

Just to break the silence. Paid $75 just for this dude... I might be crazy, or not. Oh well. I'm selling the other stuff it came with so the cost will only be $35-$40. Definitely worth it in my opinion and miles better than the Hot Toys version. I just don't like the way it looks at all. I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan, so that's another reason why I bought it. I'll probably end up playing both games again before Brotherhood comes out. Unfortunately, that's all I got. I do want to buy more, but I just don't have the space for them. Maybe in 1-2 years when I move to a new place, I'll start collecting more.

P.S. - We need more pics of those expensive and incredibly detailed figures, guys!

And who's with me for Alan Wake figures? Someone, other than NECA, needs to make them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those Gears figures. I have a small collection of them myself. Why the fuck didn't they ever make Dizzy???? He's my favorite character, and I have the rest of the team...it just seems unfinished without Dizzy.

So what's everyone's take on opening and displaying their figures? I open mine and display them on a shelf. I'm not one to keep the plastick packaging either; The hot toys ganado is an exception though. The only one that's not opened is the headshot locust from GoW; with it being exclusive and all.

[quote name='JediKiller']Love those Gears figures. I have a small collection of them myself. Why the fuck didn't they ever make Dizzy???? He's my favorite character, and I have the rest of the team...it just seems unfinished without Dizzy.[/QUOTE]

Ive read that they will never make dizzy or tia just because they are too unique and would cost too much to make. Most of the gears figures are the same body parts with different heads. But then again thats what the people are saying, and i havent read where NECA has said that. But it could be right.

Glad to see this thread still kicking. And DarkRider: that Ezio looks good! :D

Ed_: I display stuff that I have space for. Needless to say, a fair number of my figures remain NIB due to lack of display space. Also, I keep just about ALL my boxes, even the ones for trading figures.

I finished reorganizing my figure case this past weekend, more or less. Put some figures away (including my all-time favorite one - the Roen Two-Gun Mickey VCD - since I'm deathly scared of it breaking), took some out of the packaging for the first time, and pretty much just made everything neater and more aesthetically pleasing.

You might notice some space left on one of the lower shelves. I have a bunch of trading figures due in soon, along with a couple of Vocaloid figures, the Jigen Revoltech (to go with Lupin), and the Kuplu Kopo moogle plush. I don't know where I'm gonna put that last one, though... my plush shelf is pretty packed, as you can see.

Anyway, here's where most of my figures live... well, the ones not in storage, of course :razz:

case-org_01.jpg

Some more detailed pics:
case-org_02.jpg

case-org_03.jpg

case-org_04.jpg

case-org_05.jpg

case-org_06.jpg

case-org_07.jpg

ETA: The rest of the shelves felt left out :p
case-org_08.jpg

case-org_09.jpg

case-org_10.jpg

case-org_11.jpg

case-org_12.jpg

Blueshinra, that's quite a cool collection you have there. I like that Mickey, it's sweet. I picked up a few figures today. Subject Delta Big Daddy, Big Sister, Altair and both Ezio's. I also ordered the SDCC Exclusive Unmasked Big Sister off of amazon. I'm going to take pics of my stuff to post later in the week. :cool:

EDIT- Here are some pics of my favorite figure/statue:
Oni Link/Fierce Deity
81f873bd.jpg

8bd3eb2d.jpg

And the rest of my figs...
I received my Club NOA Figure today :cool:
809e2d52.jpg

The Skull Kid
4ff463fd.jpg

The Chainsaw Ganado from RE4
de41c6f6.jpg

Justin Credible Action Figure
6d1ac9b8.jpg

Headshot Locust
e8acc709.jpg

Bald Monk Ganado
ac658f82.jpg

Left: Red Monk, Right: Skull Monk
d8d428c9.jpg

Shield Monk
13d2c308.jpg

Left: Garrador, Right: Chainsaw Ganado
bd73bf58.jpg

Leon Kennedy Jacket Version, Ada Wong, Zombie with Dog
e113bb2e.jpg

Verdugo & Krauser
29a8c8d5.jpg

Iron Maiden Regenerator Reg. & Green Variant
fe608601.jpg

L: Altair, R: Ezio Master Assassin
6d6360ac.jpg

L: Ezio Auditore da Firenze & Altair, Back Left: Chris Redfield, Back Right: Hunk from RE2
12fa5e72.jpg

Big Sister, Subject Delta and Big Daddy
03843594.jpg

F:Ryu Hayabusa w/Tonfas, Back L: Jill Valentine, Back R: Leon Kennedy RPD Uniform Variant
4050053b.jpg

Family Guy Bobbleheads
c687a325.jpg

Jigsaw Killer and Jigsaw Puppet
4b4869ea.jpg

jigsaw Killer Pighead Variant
6744739e.jpg

Last but not least....
Snake Sneaking Suit Ver. Autographed by Hideo Kojima @ SDCC this year :cool:
325d3d63.jpg

Blueshinra, that's quite a cool collection you have there. I like that Mickey, it's sweet. I picked up a few figures today. Subject Delta Big Daddy, Big Sister, Altair and both Ezio's. I also ordered the SDCC Exclusive Unmasked Big Sister off of amazon. I'm going to take pics of my stuff to post later in the week. :cool:

EDIT- Here are some pics of my favorite figure/statue:
Oni Link/Fierce Deity
81f873bd.jpg

8bd3eb2d.jpg

And the rest of my figs...
I received my Club NOA Figure today :cool:
809e2d52.jpg

The Skull Kid
4ff463fd.jpg

The Chainsaw Ganado from RE4
de41c6f6.jpg

Justin Credible Action Figure
6d1ac9b8.jpg

Headshot Locust
e8acc709.jpg

Bald Monk Ganado
ac658f82.jpg

Left: Red Monk, Right: Skull Monk
d8d428c9.jpg

Shield Monk
13d2c308.jpg

Left: Garrador, Right: Chainsaw Ganado
bd73bf58.jpg

Leon Kennedy Jacket Version, Ada Wong, Zombie with Dog
e113bb2e.jpg

Verdugo & Krauser
29a8c8d5.jpg

Iron Maiden Regenerator Reg. & Green Variant
fe608601.jpg

L: Altair, R: Ezio Master Assassin
6d6360ac.jpg

L: Ezio Auditore da Firenze & Altair, Back Left: Chris Redfield, Back Right: Hunk from RE2
12fa5e72.jpg

Big Sister, Subject Delta and Big Daddy
03843594.jpg

F:Ryu Hayabusa w/Tonfas, Back L: Jill Valentine, Back R: Leon Kennedy RPD Uniform Variant
4050053b.jpg

Family Guy Bobbleheads
c687a325.jpg

Jigsaw Killer and Jigsaw Puppet
4b4869ea.jpg

jigsaw Killer Pighead Variant
6744739e.jpg

Last but not least....
Snake Sneaking Suit Ver. Autographed by Hideo Kojima @ SDCC this year :cool:
325d3d63.jpg

Someone needs to revive this thread.

I'm loving the Team Noble statue :). No room for it, but I couldn't resist. The LBP Sackboy was the only one out of all the ones being sold at GS that I really liked. Couldn't get him to stand up straight though.

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

For those one the fence of getting a Legendary Edition for the Team Noble statue, I say do it :p. It's just too awesome not to get. Getting Jun's weapon set up was a huge pain in the ass though. I'm giving you all a heads up on that.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Iron man dolls cool, dolls of the opposite sex creepy?[/QUOTE]

I admit I get creeped out too at the thought of a man collecting dolls that exude a pure sexual nature. I just don't quite understand it personally, but to each his own.

Sadly, I don't have any figurines due to lack of place to display them. If I ever get my hands on the Alien Hominid figurines I may get motivated though, lol. Those things have vanished off the face of the earth when the behemoth store when out of stock on them.

I just ordered two of the elite big daddy bouncer, a big daddy Rosie, the lady splicer , the little sisters for $60 from TRU :cool: this completes my Bioshock collection...at least until subject omega is released.

Picked up this bad boy from Toys R Us for 40. One side is a big daddy/little sister, back side has the splicer bunny mask. Though i had to pick the least damaged box... it looked like they played football with them all. But i had to get a hold of the splicer bunny mask.

dcp3199.jpg
dcp3201.jpg

[quote name='The 7th Number']Picked up this bad boy from Toys R Us for 40. One side is a big daddy/little sister, back side has the splicer bunny mask. Though i had to pick the least damaged box... it looked like they played football with them all. But i had to get a hold of the splicer bunny mask.

dcp3199.jpg
dcp3201.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Picked up this bad boy from Toys R Us for 40. One side is a big daddy/little sister, back side has the splicer bunny mask. Though i had to pick the least damaged box... it looked like they played football with them all. But i had to get a hold of the splicer bunny mask.

dcp3199.jpg
dcp3201.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I went in looking for that same figure today but had no luck. Instead, I picked up a Nariko from Heavenly Sword figure :cool:

Still have no background at all, but thanks to Christmas, I have added a few more things and I finally feel pretty comfortable posting pics of the work in progress.

100_1639.jpg
100_1649.jpg
100_1644.jpg
100_1647.jpg

* The Last two pictures were the large new additions as well as the BRS blu-ray LE set which is the box in the back and also included the nendroid petit figures in the front left.

Whoa, forgot about my own thread, haha.

Walking Dead plush from NY Comic Con:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

OK, since I posted my BRS shelf a few posts before this, I figured I may as well go ahead and post the other two shelves. Basically, we just have one big shelving unit in the apartment an the top half is mine while the bottom half is full of my son's toys and stuff.

So, here is my portion of the unit:
100_1664.jpg

The very top shelf which is reserved for Transformer stuff:
100_1665.jpg

And then the shelf below BRS:
100_1667.jpg

A few closer pics:
100_1670.jpg
100_1668.jpg
100_1669.jpg

And finally, what type of jerk would post his collection without a pantie shot?
100_1671.jpg

Ordered these the evening of January 30. Got it today:

Loli from Saki!
2a39a5ee.jpg

a1b64ea3.jpg

Thinking about getting this one too, but I don't like cup sizes that big...
978d4369.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next two I have my eyes on...

e1890b3f.jpg

2f7325f6.jpg

I don't collect figures. However, I absolutely *love* UFO catchers, and my favorite prizes from them are the figures. :p

These are all I've got, and they were all picked up last September, when my girlfriend and I went to Tokyo:

picture.php

Obviously, a few import DS games I picked up are also pictured. Oh, and those tiny figures in the bottom left were from a hentai magazine. :S We got it just to see what was inside the tiny box that came with the mag. (I promise!) The SF figures were clearanced for 100 yen or something at a toy store.

Sorry for the poor quality; it was uploaded directly to a CAG blog post (and got resized/lowered quality).

Also, I used to get the Nintendo pins back as a child. (Well, when I could get my mom to cave and buy me one.)

NintendoPins.jpg

[quote name='elessar123']I want that box... lol...[/QUOTE]

My Casey's box? :lol:

Yeah, it's what I store the figure boxes in. My old room at my parent's house is just filled with boxes. (Until the day I have a home of my own to put my stuff in; I have an apartment now.)

Posted this in the collection thread, but prob also applies here..

Just framed a bunch of pictures I ordered. Turned out looking pretty awesome IMO. They are 11x14 and 16x20.
Plan on getting a few more, probably a 12x36 one.

sFy6i.jpg

Agm29.jpg

bread's done
Back