Post your mad Lootz from the EB Gameday Sale.

nah nothing at the ones i went to.. didn't think it was all that great to begin with..

people just love the smell of freshly ripped plastic they have to have them sealed.. or they just like to look at the cases and that really neat effect when the light shimmers against the shrink wrap..

i don't care if my games are complete or disc only as long as they work and I agree to a price.

Odin Sphere and Katamari Damacy "gutted," was expecting Worms 2 to be gutted too when I brought the case up to the counter, but was happily surprised when he went in the case and got a sealed copy.

Oddly enough, I didn't pick up anything. I usually don't have a huge deal with gutted games, but I don't know. Seeing those bins and bins of opened stuff, it just kind of annoyed me. Plus, the 360 prices weren't all too great. Didn't blow me away enough.

I got tekken tag tournament (black label version) for 9.99 used with case, disk, and manual. It was in a game sale bin but I think that is regular price.

[quote name='rainking187']Pretty lucky then. Out of the last ten or so games I've tried to purchase sealed they've had zero sealed copies. And one of my last two preorders was gutted when I got there. I buy sealed games because I want new copies, not "new" likely used copies. Can you name any other situation where you're expected to pay the same price for an opened item as a new one?[/quote]I was gonna buy a "new,Gutted"copy once and I said alright and checked it out but when I looked at the disk it was nasty as hell. New my ass.

If it isnt sealed, it is not new. I want new. Especially at 50-60 $ a game.

[quote name='Persona7']I was gonna buy a "new,Gutted"copy once and I said alright and checked it out but when I looked at the disk it was nasty as hell. New my ass.

If it isnt sealed, it is not new. I want new. Especially at 50-60 $ a game.[/quote]

I agree. I have seen GameStop employees in the past sell games customers returned opened as brand new :roll:.

bread's done
Back