Post your shoe in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
AAAAAgLLQl4AAAAAAFGMWQ.jpg

[quote name='st0neface']I'm wearing those exact shoes minus the black stripe on the back right now.[/quote]

They make these without the black stripe in the back? Are they adidas?

Those are Nike Dunks, specifically, the What The Dunks? I got them as a gift for Christmas. Good luck finding real ones. They come in a lot of other styles (I have a lot of Dunks).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Zuu, whatchu think of those McFly Hyperdunks?[/QUOTE]

I think they're pretty cool. I wish they didn't have dunk in the name though.

Those are some crazy cankles.
--
1_54653_FS.jpg

And I can't find an exact picture of my dunks, but chocolate brown and yellow up ins!

EDIT:
vapor.JPG
But the brown is a bit darker.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='becuzimbrown']They make these without the black stripe in the back? Are they adidas?[/QUOTE]

Yes they're Adidas. Got em on sale at Footaction for thiryysomething a few months back.

The VGA upscaling isn't anymore special than other forms of upscaling.
Really, all upscaling doesn't really mean a thing unless you have the Reon/Realta HQV chipset, and those are only in higher end players.

Dunks are comfortable as fuck, Mox. I doubt anyone would give a shit about you having fake ones since you can't really tell unless you're the type to own a whole shitload of pairs and know more or less how the color scheme goes with 'em.

[quote name='Mojimbo']evilmregg is on the cutting edge of modern culture. :cool:[/quote]

Sometimes I get confused as to what's in style, what's out of style, and what's so far out of style that it's back in style again. It's because I'm old (turning 29 next week).

I'd buy fake What The Dunks if they were cheap.

Ever since I ragged on them when zew first posted them they've sorta grown on me.

Not enough to wear every day, but I'd buy 'em.

7768-495108-d.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Loving NCAA 09 so far. I've got real rosters and I'm about to go through high school again.[/quote]Lucky.

[quote name='JolietJake']$100 for real dunks, $70 for fakes, still over priced.[/QUOTE]

I got a couple of Dunks for $20 each at the Nike store in San Juan, Puerto Rico, so if you're out that way, might want to check it out.

They're more a cuban heel.

[quote name='jimbo']
[/quote]Gotta be professional and stylish.

Let me hook you up with a link for some steel-toe boots for UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back