Post your Steamgifts for CAG here

[quote name='MrPiggles']Not much, but hey, free is free

[/QUOTE]

Not one for the CAG group though!

Also updated!

Sorry for not updating this earlier something broke my Firefox, no really broke everything. Webpages with no images or video looking like an elephant took a dump and forced Firefox in it and then had a the whale from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy land on the dang thing, and then put it into a big shredder. Also Google searchers would come up yahoo.

Dang it, I have to wait until I can trade another game so that I will be eligible for SteamGifts. Dang you $91.43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Falcongamer']Dang it, I have to wait until I can trade another game so that I will be eligible for SteamGifts. Dang you $91.43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Buy Orcs Must Die! is on sale for $2.49 and it will add the retail price of $9.99

Updated also special note about:

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT THE ABOVE, THIS IS A DLC BUT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE BASE GAME. THERE'S 80 COPIES UP FOR GRABS!!!

So if this tickles your fancy, go for it!

[quote name='overlordmike']in my exp from past giveaways, if you do not own the base game, it will say missing base game when you try to enter.[/QUOTE]

The DLC let's you enter without owning the SRTT base game. That is really weird.

Edit: looks like they finally fixed the glitch on the giveaway, now says missing base game for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
New update to Steamgifts today:

We rolled out a few important updates to the site today.

1. The first major change is the way contributor values are calculated. In short, the update limits giveaways that might have originated from a bundle to 20% of your total value (Note: Giveaways created prior to a bundle always receive full value). Please review the threads from earlier in the week for the full details. Keep in mind, we'll continue to improve this system as time goes on.
  2. There's no longer a restriction on what games can be given away, assuming they're not guest passes or beta keys. Anything found in the drop down menu when creating a giveaway is allowed. If you're gifting a game from a bundle, please review that bundle's terms of service to ensure you have permission to do so. If you believe a giveaway needs to be removed, please use the report button. There's no reason to post accusations in the comments, and users doing so may be suspended for inappropriate behavior. We'll review reported giveaways, and remove them if necessary. The new system will ensure contributor values are not overly inflated by bundle games.
Thanks to everyone in the community for all the feedback the past week, and I believe we created a system that's fair for everyone. It still leaves room for improvement, and there are a number of great suggestions in the previous thread we'll be exploring in the coming weeks.

So if you have complaints about this, send them to steamgifts and not here!

[quote name='madcookie83']New update to Steamgifts today:

We rolled out a few important updates to the site today.

1. The first major change is the way contributor values are calculated. In short, the update limits giveaways that might have originated from a bundle to 20% of your total value (Note: Giveaways created prior to a bundle always receive full value). Please review the threads from earlier in the week for the full details. Keep in mind, we'll continue to improve this system as time goes on.
  2. There's no longer a restriction on what games can be given away, assuming they're not guest passes or beta keys. Anything found in the drop down menu when creating a giveaway is allowed. If you're gifting a game from a bundle, please review that bundle's terms of service to ensure you have permission to do so. If you believe a giveaway needs to be removed, please use the report button. There's no reason to post accusations in the comments, and users doing so may be suspended for inappropriate behavior. We'll review reported giveaways, and remove them if necessary. The new system will ensure contributor values are not overly inflated by bundle games.
Thanks to everyone in the community for all the feedback the past week, and I believe we created a system that's fair for everyone. It still leaves room for improvement, and there are a number of great suggestions in the previous thread we'll be exploring in the coming weeks.

So if you have complaints about this, send them to steamgifts and not here![/QUOTE]
This system is fine for me personally. I mean the max the humble/indie games are worth now is 5. SO if someone is just breaking apart the bundles they probably arent in it to inflate their donation amount.

[quote name='madcookie83']Updated also special note about:

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT THE ABOVE, THIS IS A DLC BUT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE BASE GAME. THERE'S 80 COPIES UP FOR GRABS!!!

So if this tickles your fancy, go for it![/QUOTE]

I clicked on the giveaway and it says Missing base game. Anyone else seeing this?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I clicked on the giveaway and it says Missing base game. Anyone else seeing this?[/QUOTE]

That's really odd seeing as how it told me today that I could enter it, and now I can't. Maybe when a giveaway like that is first created it takes time in the servers to check it out or something.

Well I won the last one he posted (he had about 150 keys) and that never corrected but someone probably gave him a heads up and they fixed it OR they did with all SR3 dlc. I got a dlc code just if I ever got the game.

[quote name='madcookie83']Only for the Brawny Gents and Coconut Queen Group, not the CAG group. Don't post other groups stuff here!

Also Updated![/QUOTE]
Apologies. Removed.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Have a Super Meat Boy giveaway right now but open to everyone ;D

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/mHXRz/super-meat-boy[/QUOTE]

Update on the first page.

Also I removed your Super Meat Boy since this is for the CAG Steam group only:

"Just made a small page to post any contest you have up for the CAG group on steam"

Not for other groups or for everyone, otherwise we could just put all of steamgifts on here and that would be both cluttered and annoying!

[quote name='tsoul']Quick question. How does one get an invite to the CAG Steam Group?[/QUOTE]

There is a link and instructions in the first post of this thread.

[quote name='LlamaNinja']So what is your guy percentage of winning?
Mine is at 0.69%.... including the amazon one that was an instant win.[/QUOTE]

I'm at 0.297%

0%. Close to 300 entries, and no wins yet. Most giveaways seem to end in the 500-1000 range, so it should statistically take an average of about that many entries to get each win.

.877% or 3 out of 342, but I've really only one two things I wanted. I don't even remember entering for Rig N Roll (which I can't even get to work. It installs, but it freezes at a black sreen :/). Burnout Paradise was a nice and surprising win, though.

bread's done
Back