Post your Wrestling Dvd Collection

Smell

CAGiversary!
since ive been seeing the Topics on cheap wrestling dvds i wanted to make this topic yah. post your collection and possibly trade

No Mercy 2001
Cause Stone Cold Said So
Triple H The game
inVasion
King of the Ring 2001
WWE Insurrextion 2002
Summerslam 2001
XPW Baptized in blood II
ROH the Round robbin Challenge
XPW Best of the Black army
The Best of Backyard Wrestling
Wrestlemania XX
ECW wrestlepalooza 97
Survivor Series 2001
The Monday Night War

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The utter lack of responses to this topic has re-affirmed my faith in humanity.[/quote]

So true.

I only have one ECW dvd, but I did manage to win a cheap auction awhile back for 11 ECW PPV tapes, nowadays WWE is so horrible it's not even worth watching, but that ECW stuff was awesome.

I have two ECW DVD's and a "From The Vault: Shawn Michaels" DVD. My friend gave me all his old VHS PPV's from the 90's and I'm trying to get rid of them.

ECW was great. I went to a TV taping once and .. crap, forgot his name, but he was irish whipped into the guard rail, metal guard rail, which flew back and slammed me in teh ribs. It was awesome. I was on TV. Rhino gore'd Sandman through a table that same night (It was the night Awesome lost the belt to that Japanese person or whatever, I forgot his name too).. After much negotiating and a swear to not put it on ebay, they let me keep half of the table.

wrestlemania 20
wrestlemania 19
wrestlemania 18
invasion
no way out 2003
monday night war
backlash 2003
unforgiven 2001
from the vault shawn michaels
hulk still rules
nwo back in black
ecw barely legal

WWF Summerslam 2001
WWF No Mercy 2001
WWF Unforgiven 2001

I want to get the ECW DVD with the Sandman vs. Sabu- Stairway to Hell match. I just finished watching it on my computer and I must say it is the MOST brutal match you will ever see. everything from Barbed wire to about 12 tables to a 15 foot high ladder to SCISSORS were used in it. Its not for the weak of heart OR stomach.

Wrestling=soap opera for adolescents. The only wrestling DVD I would consider owning are the old school Japanese wrestling footage narrated by ICP. That's only because of the "rare footage" of the Fortified Hooligan. That just makes me laugh.

Wrestlemania XVII
Wrestlemania X8
Wrestlemania XIX
Wrestlemania XX
From the Vault: Shawn Michaels
Summerslam 03
Survivor Series 03
Bad Blood 04
Trish Stratus 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed
Divas: Desert Heat
Divas: South of the Border

bread's done