postage due

klingon666

CAGiversary!
So i sent in my tax payment to the IRS and in a few days it comes back to me and it says on the letter not enough postage wtf how much did the letter weigh?????????????? I love American but mostly the United States Post Office. I just owned 24 freaken cents. So i sent it back with another stamp. You know I already paid freakin taxes on what i made. Then i have to pay more. Is that not being (DOUBLED TAXED?)...................

Hahaha, that's pretty hilarious. If it's over 1 ounce you gotta pay 24 more cents man, with all that folded up paper you should've put two stamps to be safe :p.

[quote name='SpazX']Hahaha, that's pretty hilarious. If it's over 1 ounce you gotta pay 24 more cents man, with all that folded up paper you should've put two stamps to be safe :p.[/quote]

I put 3 on mine just to be extra safe.;)

i forgot to sign my state tax form last year. it was no big deal...they sent it back and gave me a couple days to sign and return it, no late fees or anything.

I got by with 1 on state and federal. My GF tried 1 and got it bounced. She showed me the envelope and it was about half an inch thick. I just started laughing and walked away.

[quote name='darkmere']i generally take anything larger than letter size to the post office just to be safe[/QUOTE]

Same here, or use my scale.

bread's done
Back