Postal III Contest

This is a great contest because it's a game everyone wants to shamelessly play, but no one actually wants to pay for it.

[quote name='Kush']This is a great contest because it's a game everyone wants to shamelessly play, but no one actually wants to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

You sir are so Right! I entered Thanks for the contest OP

[quote name='Kush']This is a great contest because it's a game everyone wants to shamelessly play, but no one actually wants to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

I'll pay for it eventually.. just right now very broke due to being laid up in the hospital. I bought the super-deluxe Postal cereal box set the day it came out after already owning the first two games... some of us support RWS :p

Liked Postal 1, but disliked Postal 2.

Had no intentions of getting 3 due to the disappointment from 2, but might play it even though the reviews are even worse for 3 than 2.

Honestly havent seen reviews that bad for a well known series in a while.

argh i cant, im using friends internet and dont have twitter and my fb been deactivated...could things actualy get any worse

[quote name='michaelh']argh i cant, im using friends internet and dont have twitter and my fb been deactivated...could things actualy get any worse[/QUOTE]

Yes. You could actually have real problems.

Entered via twitter! fingers crossed!!

bread's done
Back