Postal Scale

TheShepherdSauce

CAGiversary!
Can anyone recommend me a cheap postal scale? I see cheap ones on ebay but I'm not certain how accurate they are. Anyone with experience buying them?

I use a 36lb Digiweigh scale and it works very well. Unfortunately none seem to be listed on eBay at the moment. But there are some under completed listings. If one pops up on eBay it might be worth considering. The scales that support more than 36lbs seem to not be as accurate (accurate to every .2 ounces instead of .1 like the 36lb or less scales).

It looks like most other brands are 35lb not 36lb. I can't speak about accuracy of other scales, but I'd guess most of them would be fine. I'd look for a 35lb scale that looks good and is accurate to .1 oz.

I bought this one from Dealextreme a few years ago. It's always worked/weighed perfectly for me. 2lbs is more than enough, most things I need to weigh are games/CDs/DVDs. They're all going to be less than 1lb.

If you can find one like this one eBay for cheaper it'll most likely be the same quality. Just make sure it has an ounce option (not just grams) and a tare function.

Been using this one for a few months now:

http://www.amazon.com/USPS-PS-100-D...F9PM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1300470412&sr=8-2

It works like a champ and is inexpensive. I did a lot of research here on CAG and this one was the best rated and most recommended. I've shipped 10-20 packages with it (using paypal shipping) and it works awesome.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Can anyone recommend me a cheap postal scale? I see cheap ones on ebay but I'm not certain how accurate they are. Anyone with experience buying them?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back