Poster frames for less than $15?

david12795

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I finally ordered some zelda posters from club nintendo (thanks for the heads up Regis) and I was wondering where I could get a cheap poster frame for these posters and for my Avatar posters as well.

I was thinking about buying it at Michael's because they frequently have coupons like 50% off of one item. Not sure if there is a catch like paying a monthly fee, etc.

I'm looking for poster frames at size

22 x 27 (the 3 club nintendo zelda posters)

Where should I start looking for them? I have no experience with poster frames and I am not sure if I should limit to just shopping at Michael's

Target has some big frames on clearance recently. You could check there.

Otherwise you can go to any department store - they should have poster frames in stock.

Hi Michaels craft store has frames for Like $15, they are much better then the ones walmat and target sell. I got a 24x36 for $17 including tax last week.
Adam

I consistently see poster frames in various sizes at Wal-Mart and Target for $10. I just bought one at Wal-Mart for my Metroid Prime Trilogy poster, no complaints.

Michaels has some higher quality frames, but unless they're on sale, not worth the price to me.

AC Moore is a good craft store that has frames -- I usually get my 24x36 frames there. I think they're $20, but every time I've gone to buy more they were having a half off sale.

Yep, Michaels is where I always go.If you don't mind the junk email signup on there website for coupons. Once a month its normally 40% off select frames and the 20-25% off that with coupons been paying 7.50for my poster frames with the slim plastic edges you clip on , 9.99 for wood edge poster frame

The frames at Target are really cheap currently; I bought two of them and it only cost me twelve dollars total. The only problem is that I had to screw the hinges in myself... which is probably why these damn things were on clearance to begin with.

My Sick Animation poster finally has a home, though.

My wife gets them at Dollar Tree and 99cent only stores in the area, although they're hit-or-miss (she usually picks up 10-15 when she finds them).

That's a lot of hunting around and for no sure deal, but hope this helps. I live in Central CA by the way.

walmart and target usually have them but they are low quality (plastic easily scratched glass with thin easily dented frame. check hobby lobby or places like that they have 50% on frames every once in a while.

Well I just went to Michael's today and I bought this

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=fr0510

It's okay. I have no fucking clue how to hang it. They have this metal edge where you manually have to pull it out but it doesn't look safe. In fact, my poster fell from using a thumbtack to hang it D:

I shoulda look more than just one aisle because the lady walked me to it.

Does Michael's policy allow returns on an open item?

[quote name='david12795']It's okay. I have no fucking clue how to hang it. They have this metal edge where you manually have to pull it out but it doesn't look safe. In fact, my poster fell from using a thumbtack to hang it D:[/QUOTE]

I use these for everything I hang. There's about 13 framed posters hanging in my apartment, and they're all held up by these strips.

295818_sk_lg.jpg

http://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...-EC81-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

[quote name='nateeasy29']Buy a bigger or smaller frame?

Or you could fold the edges of the poster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but sometimes the poster frames wont have a certain size for my posters.

I would say just get the next biggest size, and just use that and just have a border of extra space around the poster.

[quote name='Invader Bugs']I would say just get the next biggest size, and just use that and just have a border of extra space around the poster.[/QUOTE]

I think i might have to resort to that -__-. It wont be the way I wanted to be but hey- better than custom framing

Custom framing is too much.

bread's done
Back