Potential to be the greatest topic ever !

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Ok, so I am sitting at my computer today and I am wondering what to have for lunch.Of course since it is a summer day I decide on a peanut butter sandwich, seems simple right, but it got me thinking. What toppings if any do you prefer on your peanut butter sandwiches, also open face, regular sandwich, or crustless, Toasted or plain,white or wheat ? Can you see where this is going ? As a CAG how do you prefer your peanut butter sandwiches. Me personnally its wheat bread,open faced, with bananas and honey !

[quote name='mcroa7']Ok, so I am sitting at my computer today and I am wondering what to have for lunch.Of course since it is a summer day I decide on a peanut butter sandwich, seems simple right, but it got me thinking. What toppings if any do you prefer on your peanut butter sandwiches, also open face, regular sandwich, or crustless, Toasted or plain,white or wheat ? Can you see where this is going ? As a CAG how do you prefer your peanut butter sandwiches. Me personnally its wheat bread,open faced, with bananas and honey ![/QUOTE]
Nope, worst thread ever.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nope, worst thread ever.[/QUOTE]

Nice...

Anyways even though Banky is right I have one of the largest if not the largest JIF plant right down the street from my house so I smell the sweet aroma almost everyday.

[quote name='Greetard']By putting that in the title, you're automatically disqualifying it.[/QUOTE]

^^^^

qft

what is the sound of one hand clapping.... and all that....

if i were to eat a pb sandwich it definitely wouldnt be chunky, i had a babysitter when i was really young, an old ass lady with a filthy house and she used to give us pb sandwiches with chunky pb and i used to always throw up thinking the crunching was roaches or something.

crunchy, light jelly, makes me hungry

edit: this also brings me to another thought of lunch, I got McDonalds for the first time in a while and could barely eat any of it, I mean the salt over everything damn near killed me over. Anyone else getting this problem?

[quote name='Xevious']At the top corner of this thread is a section that says "Rate thread."

Feel free to use it[/QUOTE]

Used.

bread's done
Back