Power brick problem

Prock

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
My power brick messed up 3 months ago, everytime i plug it into the outlet it would light up red all the time. So i sent it in to MS and got a new one and it still has the same problem. So i sent it back again and today i get a new power brick and i still get the same problem. So the question is, does MS keep sending me messed up power adapters or is my system causing the power adapter to mess up.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

[quote name='Murcielago77']try plugging it into a different outlet[/QUOTE]

ive tried about 5 different outlets, still the same problem

[quote name='Prock']My power brick messed up 3 months ago, everytime i plug it into the outlet it would light up red all the time. So i sent it in to MS and got a new one and it still has the same problem. So i sent it back again and today i get a new power brick and i still get the same problem. So the question is, does MS keep sending me messed up power adapters or is my system causing the power adapter to mess up.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Are you SURE you've got it connected correctly to the 360? Snapped in ALL the way?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Are you SURE you've got it connected correctly to the 360? Snapped in ALL the way?[/QUOTE]

yeah, i even made sure to try to pull it back out which i couldnt since it was snapped in

your outlets could be wired wrong. You may have a hot-neutral reversal. Home despot sells a plug-in tester for about $7 with 3 lights on it to check this.

[quote name='bmulligan']your outlets could be wired wrong. You may have a hot-neutral reversal. Home despot sells a plug-in tester for about $7 with 3 lights on it to check this.[/QUOTE]

i also tried it out at my dormroom and i had the same problem

Also, when I try plugging the power brick into the outlet by itself it lights up orange (which is standby) but as soon as i plug it into my 360 it turns red.

[quote name='bmulligan']Perhaps it's a result of your magnetic personality.[/QUOTE]

lol it could be, im just gonna call MS and tell them my system is broken and tell them to send me a coffin.

[quote name='purepwnage81']u wouldent have a nyko fan or any of the special add ons on ur 360 would u?[/QUOTE]

no i dont have attachments on the system. i took the system and power brick over to a friend's house today and the new power brick i got worked on his system. then i used his power brick on my system and it lite up red on my system. so i believe my system is messed up.

bread's done
Back