Power Cord for Xbox Wireless Adapter MN-740

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Alright, so I have one of the old school Xbox wireless adapters, and being that I probably won't get my own modem in my room anytime soon, I figure this is the best route to getting Live working in my room.

The only problem is I have no idea what happened to the power adapter for the wireless adapter! Now I read on another forum that you can just buy a "regulated 6 volt dc ac adapter," but I have no idea where to find a basic one, nor the official Xbox one. I'm hoping to spend under $10 if possible.

If anyone could help me it'd be much appreciated

Edit: If anyone knows a B&M store that might have one, that'd be awesome. I'll probably check Radioshack tomorrow

Yea, I was going to suggest Radioshack. If you've already got an idea on what you need, even better. I'm sure they can help you out or order it for you if they don't have it in store.

Yeah, I tried searching on their site but had no luck. I think I might head over there in a bit and see if they can give me a hand.

[quote name='lolwut?']Yeah, I tried searching on their site but had no luck. I think I might head over there in a bit and see if they can give me a hand.[/QUOTE]

Depending on what you may end up getting, you may be better off finding another wireless adapter again. Some of the Radioshack junk can end up costing $30-40 depending on the model. I know 'cause I had a similar problem with a different piece of equipment.

If you have a wireless router you can set that up as an access point instead of buying a new power cord and connect your 360 via ethernet cable to the router.

No spare wireless router, the only one I have is right next to the computer downstairs.

And don't worry dragonjud, I'm not going to buy anything over $15 total. I would use my PS3 as a wireless access point but I guess you can't do that :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back