Power Ranger Webseries - Check it out

We released the first draft of our Ranger costumes this morning. We are lookking for feedback to make changes for the next version.

315770_176412875835959_334309022_n.jpg

"Starting February 1st, we will begin releasing a ton of new material for our film including THE CAST OF MMPR (including all five of our new, original Rangers), ALL NEW COSTUME DESIGNS (based off the notes our fans gave us), a NEW and IMPROVED FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN, behind the scenes videos and photos, a Q&A with our fans, what our plans are for not only our first episode but other episodes, and A NEW VERSION OF OUR TEASER TRAILER THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR!"

Also, we hit the 5,000 fan mark on our facebook page.

We are going in a new direction for an ad campaign this month and hope it catches on.

whats up with the Crocodile Dundee knife

Im sorry but MMPR is getting old and lost its greatness...

Besides it was stolen from Japan Sentai series... If you want to enjoy real stuff watch that besides the water down stolen crap made by Saban

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']whats up with the Crocodile Dundee knife

Im sorry but MMPR is getting old and lost its greatness...

Besides it was stolen from Japan Sentai series... If you want to enjoy real stuff watch that besides the water down stolen crap made by Saban[/QUOTE]
MMPR is still awesome as long as you watch the originals.

I admire what this is doing, but that concept art looks downright awful.

That trailer was awesome I like the dark feeling you gave it. That concept art however is downright terrible. If your trying to draw in fans of the original rangers I would not go with that at all. You want something more like the originals that is going to catch the old fans attention and bring back that nostalgia. When I see those all I can think of is Snake Eyes from GI Joe.

The Green Ranger will always live as the most awesome character ever developed...

Watch the original Japanese version of ZyuRangers, which Saban stole all the materials from

[quote name='ToxicTwistOfFate']That trailer was awesome I like the dark feeling you gave it. That concept art however is downright terrible. If your trying to draw in fans of the original rangers I would not go with that at all. You want something more like the originals that is going to catch the old fans attention and bring back that nostalgia. When I see those all I can think of is Snake Eyes from GI Joe.[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. They need to bring back some essence of the original rangers, but with the darker tone of the trailer they also need the rangers to have a darker look as well. I would keep the solid colors of the originals, but...dirty up the outfits a bit.

We got a lot of comparisons to Snake Eyes from GI Joe for these costumes. Rightfully so, since that was one of our models for the new suits. A lot of our fans on the facebook page asked us to go back towards the original suits, so our concept artist is working on that right now.

We have some drafts that I think will make everyone who wants the original suits more happy. We will release them when they are finished at some point in February.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']The Green Ranger will always live as the most awesome character ever developed...

Watch the original Japanese version of ZyuRangers, which Saban stole all the materials from[/QUOTE]

They were adapted from the Super Sentai series which Saban paid Toei for, not stolen as you quite like to say.

The MMPR team would like to announce the casting of Dina Cataldi as the Blue Power Ranger in the “MMPR” film.

Dina Cataldi originally hails from Rhode Island, but now resides in Brooklyn, New York. She completed a Master's in Acting at Brooklyn College in 2006. She recently starred in the indie thriller “The Lighthouse” opposite Danny Glover and Kurt Angle, is a series regular on the “Nightwing:... Escalation” webseries and has worked as Scarlett Johansson's stand-in during the production of “The Avengers.”

Dina is a wonderful actress and we will be looking forward to her morphing into action this summer.

487674_209420729201840_160068761_n.jpg

[quote name='Tomtom12']Power Rangers is terrible! How can u make your son watch it?[/QUOTE]

Please delete your CAG account. Posting nonsense like this is not welcomed here. Thanks.

So you're going to have her as the BLUE ranger? Interesting.

If you don't mind me asking, why not Yellow or Pink? If I recall correctly, the originals were:

Red - Male
Blue - Male
Black - Male
Yellow - Female
Pink - Female

Green - Male
White - Male

Wouldn't it make more sense and steer more towards the original series to cast her as the yellow or pink ranger? Just curious questions from an original Power Rangers fan.

It looks incredible, by the way. I'm VERY excited to see how this is all going to turn out!

Technically speaking, the original yellow ranger was actually male. If you also include the Japanese series that is.

But yes, I'd be curious to hear about that as well. My first guess is there would be more female rangers this time around.

I'm also kind of confused by her being cast as the Blue Ranger since all of the concept art you guys have put up so far has been for a male blue ranger. Good job on getting someone that has done a bit, though!

While the film is called "MMPR" and the timeline is based off the original seasons (with Tommy, Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini and Kimberly), the story will go 20 years after those Rangers into present time with a new set of Rangers.

And we decided to shake some things up and make this girl character the Blue Ranger. Pink and Yellow will also be girls.

The MMPR team is happy to announce the casting of Ricky Barksdale Jr. as the Black Power Ranger in the “MMPR” film.

Ricky Barksdale is a native of New York City. He served 8 years in the United States Army (5 years Active Duty and 3 years Reserve), during which he was deployed for Operation Enduring Freedom. He's an actor and model, with credits as a background extra for various TV shows (“Law &... Order SVU”, “A Gifted Man” & “Unforgettable”) along with several student films currently in post-production.

He started training in Ken Wan Kan karate - a Kyohushin based martial art 3 years ago, and holds the rank of 4th Kyu (Green Belt).

Ricky will bring his martial arts skills (and maybe some Hip Hop Kido) to action this summer.See More

603916_211401285670451_153120139_n.jpg

The MMPR team is happy to announce the casting of Ashley and Kimberly Carvalho as the Pink and Yellow Power Ranger in the “MMPR” film.

Ashley and Kimberly Carvalho are first generation Portuguese-American. They grew up in Connecticut, but moved to New York after graduating in 2010 from Central Connecticut State University where they graduated with a B.F.A. in Acting and a B.A. in Media Studies.

In 2009, Ashley won the Irene Ryan Acting Award at the Kennedy Center’s American College Theater Festival, where she competed against hundreds of actors from the Northeast US.

The Carvalho sisters have had a role in “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past,” starring Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner and Emma Stone. They recently performed in Sleep No More's “Carnival” as Siamese Sisters and are set to play opposites in “Out of the Trees,” an indie feature that will shoot this summer (http://www.OutoftheTrees.com/). They are also currently producing a short film Kimberly wrote under their production company, TriQuetra Productions LLC.

These twins will be looking to save the world this summer!See More

18520_215093498634563_1560771699_n.png

[quote name='AA_Punk']That will be the morpher.[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK. Didn't decide to go with the classic MMPR morpher on the waist?

bread's done
Back