Power Rangers Merchandise Thread

Navex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Searched around a bit and didn't see an active thread so I thought I'd post this here for any fellow collectors out there. I've started collecting PR stuff again and with the new film gaining ground figured this would be a good time as any. Figured this could be used to discuss any merchandise as well as show off collections and of course post any deals regarding any of the toys and memorabilia. 

To start things out, they have been releasing old toys under the "Legacy" brand lately and have so far released the original Megazord as well as the Dragonzord most recently. They've also released Legacy Morphers - the original one from MMPR is apparently oop while the Green/White Ranger gold one just came out awhile back and can be found at TRU in stores or online currently. The Dragon Dagger is also available currently, I believe it too is a TRU exclusive.

The White Tigerzord, Titanus  and Saba (White Ranger's sword) are next up for release and here is the following info on them:

Legacy White Tigerzord & Saba

http://www.toywiz.com/legacytigerzord.html - White Tiger

http://www.toywiz.com/sabasword.html - Saba

- both are separate but only place accepting pre-orders for them at the moment is ToyWiz and right now you can save a bit on them by using the promocode "comeback" to save 10% of your total order, pre-order like this included.

Legacy Titanus

- its pre-order listing just appeared on TRU, I don't know if it's exclusive to them or not.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33930666&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

Like the original in the 90s not el cheapo but if it's a TRU exclusive and you know you'll want to get it better preorder now or have a lot of TRU in your immediate area to search when it releases as scalpers love these things if the previous Legacy toys are any indication.

2753d8a05212b38c150b6e7e7687eb0c.jpg

My latest piece in my collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going as a SPD power ranger casual and been looking for a SPD morpher that's not crazy pricey.

Im gonna get my friend to make this shirt for me.

Any ideas

177c68970d698a235aae57170fafc473.jpg

Yeah, Amazon had a really good deal on that too for Cyber Monday but like you already have the others so didn't do it.

I just saw a slightly different Imaginext Megazord today. The packaging always depicted the rangers having that Green Ranger chest shield, so now both the red and black ranger have the chest shield... but molded on, so you can't swap it out and put it on the Green Ranger.  Oh well.

Next week, TRU is having Buy 1 get 1 40% off all Power Rangers stuff and an additional 10% off if you use their credit card on Thurs and Sat. I'm debating getting a couple black Megazords.

New Ranger Key packs have been spotted at Toys R Us stores, where they of course, are exclusive. These sets complete the female and missing rangers, and finally offer a mass public release of a (translucent) Titanium Ranger key.

https://twitter.com/RangerBoard/status/708757534073610241

It's a long shot but anyone know if it's still possible to get the legacy megazord and dragonzord (not the black/gold one) online for near MSRP?

It's a long shot but anyone know if it's still possible to get the legacy megazord and dragonzord (not the black/gold one) online for near MSRP?
A few years ago maybe... now I highly doubt it.

I need to pick up the black/gold Dragonzord so I have a set of original color and black/gold.

Doubting clearance, it's an "SDCC shared exclusive" so it's barely a month old. I do have about $30 in coupons to use up though that can stack on it.

It's been a loooong time. Has anyone got anything good? New movie coming too. I ordered a Legacy Power Coins set from TRU.com but being their usual garbage site they canceled my order a few days later. Whether it's game stuff or actual toys never have any luck with any orders I place there. I also failed miserably waiting out the Legacy Thunder Megazord and had to pay almost $200 to get one the other day. Strangely enough that price is 50 bucks more than what it originally cost so for an oop item 50 more isn't that bad but I still feel the thing was never worth 150 at launch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still sad I didn't get the Titan thingy that the Megazord rides on...

and I still haven't gotten around to buying the gold/black Dragonzord -.-

Still sad I didn't get the Titan thingy that the Megazord rides on...

and I still haven't gotten around to buying the gold/black Dragonzord -.-
I'm not sure if they'll do a re release of Titanus or not. They had a really hard time selling him I hear but that's what happens when you try selling him for $150 on launch. According to people on reddit they are re releasing the regular Dragonzord sometime so maybe there is hope for him coming back too as that would be the second thing they've re released as the original Megazord was brought back for another run prior. I'm sure when the new movie comes out everything in PR is going to rise, that's why I decided to finally cave and buy a Thunder Megazord now before all these new and old fans appear after watching the new movie.

20% select stuff and FREE shipping on all orders today on ToysRUs.com. Anything you want without paying their shitty shipping prices go now.

bread's done
Back