Power Stone Appreciation Thread!

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
when DC first came out I bought sonic adventure with it. Great game. But sonic adventure wasnt what I played the night I brought home the dreamcast. It was the demo of power stone!

Power stone is hot fire. I still play it all the time to this day! I just recently got power stone 2 in a trade here and started playing it. Needless to say they are both great games and we need a power stone 3 with XBL play!!

discuss.

Powerstone is one of my favorite fighters of all time, I love the games myself! Unfortunately I lost my copy of powerstone to so I had to "acquire" one online.

Extremely fun game. Indeed a sequel needs to come very soon. I'd like for them to keep it four players, though. I just think with anymore players, it will become a button masher and there will be hardly any strategy involved.

a-gunrock1.jpg

GUNROCK PWN'S J00!

I liked Power Stone 2 having the 2-Player co-op mode. If only Capcom listened to the fans we might see more, but I don't see them picking up the series at all.

Love it. I got Powerstone 2 for my Dreamcast free from a friend, whose cousin didn't like his DC and just gave away all his games. I also got Marvel vs Capcom 2 free.

I'd spend hours on that game just trying to make new weapons. I recently got the PS1 at Gamecrazy during their big old school sale. It is indeed hot fire.

I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. I love Power Stone!

The day I got my DC (launch day) I picked up Sonic Adventure, Trickstyle, and Power Stone. I had three friends buy Dreamcasts that day, but I was the only one who got Power Stone. It ended up being one of the most played games that night.

Never got the second one and now it's so expensive...

I can't figure out why Capcom hasn't done anything with this franchise in so long. What a great game!

[quote name='ryosnk']I just went to gamestop and they had some anime powerstone movies for two for $10. Are this movies any good?[/QUOTE]

They're not very good. But $10 isn't too bad.

I think both Powerstones were better than Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Just one man's opinion mind you. I like SSBM also, but not nearly as much.

Power Stone 1 and 2 are just simply awesome. For some crazy reason every time certain friends come over we end up playing it at some point despite the newer systems around. Can't understand why Capcom would just sit on such a great franchise as this. Did it not sell very well?

[quote name='Tyga24']Power Stone 1 and 2 are just simply awesome. For some crazy reason every time certain friends come over we end up playing it at some point despite the newer systems around. Can't understand why Capcom would just sit on such a great franchise as this. Did it not sell very well?[/QUOTE]

I heard capcom is going to wait until the release of Dreamcast 720. Power Stone 3 will be a launch title. :lol:

bread's done
Back