Power Stone Collection $9.99 new FYE (YMMV?)

SAB-CA

CAGiversary!
At my local FYE (Here in North Carolina), I was able to get Power Stone Collection (PSP) for 9.99 brand new. Their website still says they sell it for 20. Are their sales normally regional? I'm not sure, but I figured I'd spread the news, just in case.

I'd say get it while you can.

My local FYE had Clubhouse games marked down to $20 (which I thought was regular for the store but it wasn't) and I decided not to pick it up, I thought it would drop further...it just went back to retail price

So good goin, sab

[quote name='SAB-CA']At my local FYE (Here in North Carolina), I was able to get Power Stone Collection (PSP) for 9.99 brand new. Their website still says they sell it for 20. Are their sales normally regional? I'm not sure, but I figured I'd spread the news, just in case.[/QUOTE]
Where in NC? Please tell me Raleigh..

Not bad if you've not played the Dreamcast versions, but lemme just say that the loading times are rather annoying. It takes almost half a minute to load up every single fight, whereas the Dreamcast versions were quick to load on the spot.

[quote name='Animal7390']i love my dreamcast it is my favorite system next to super nintendo[/quote]

Same here... SNES and Dreamcast are my 2 favorite 'retro' systems.

I didn't notice any load time issues, but I just thought the games weren't fun anymore. I'm not sure why. Might partially be the smaller screen (that game's really spastic and seemed harder to keep track of where stuff is). Or possibly I just don't like the gameplay anymore.

I'm pretty much down to only liking the Street Fighter series, the Alpha games in particular. (And technically Virtua Fighter, though I haven't played on in years...mmm, they could do a portable VF!)

[quote name='jhaymond1']Where in NC? Please tell me Raleigh..[/quote]

I got it from the FYE in Cary, In the Same shopping center as Best Buy and TRU. I haven't been to the ones in the Triangle Mall or anywhere elses, so maybe you can find a copy there? The one I got was the only one I saw in that particular store.

Glad to see I wasn't reporting spam info, btw ^_^

And about the game loading... it doesn't bother me, but I'm overall pretty patient, lol. Playing it makes me think... how much I'd love for any version of this game to Hit Xbox Live Arcade... I still get a rush in the first game when hunting down my opponents in transformed state, as the music drives you...

-disappears before ranting-

wow, i saw this and freaked out! Powerstone was one of my fav games for DC (which I just SOLD).... and this was one of the few games that were never ported to any other system that I loved.

Then i saw it was for PSP :(

if it ever shows up on XBLA, i'll poop myself.

bread's done
Back