Powerup Rewards question

Raikouen

CAGiversary!
I am aware of the "$X off any GameStop item" coupons you can redeem points for and I am aware that time cards (such as Gold and PS+) are excluded as well as point cards (such as Microsoft Currency, PSN cards, Nintendo credit, Steam and Origin credit, etc). However, can you redeem these for direct DLC? For example, if I wanted Battlefield Premium for Xbox One and had enough points for a $50 off any item coupon, could I use this coupon to get Premium essentially free?

Nope. No DLC of any kind. They used to have the $20 cards for both MS and Sony for 20,000 points. But they've been gone for a while.

A clever work around for this is to purchas something for 50$ and use your 50$ powerup rewards coupon. Then either later that day or the next day return the item and exchange it for the DLC or points card. If the employee disputes it explain you used your coupon and you dont want that item any more and you want to get something of equal value. If they are giving you a hard time and are refusing to help you ask for their District Managers name and phone number.

I promise you will get your way with the DM. ;)

bread's done
Back