Pre Order Advance Wars Days of Ruin 29.99

I'm waiting for it too because I have played all of the previous ones.

Probably will have a sale or something closer to release, no need to preorder.

[quote name='Xeno G']"Item isn't eligible for Google Checkout"

Lame.[/quote]

This only pertains to pre-orders...

Just wait when it's out and then bingo!

[quote name='Xeno G']"Item isn't eligible for Google Checkout"

Lame.[/quote]Really? Hmmm. I used GCO on buy.com to preorder Mercury Meltdown Revolution for the Wii last year.

Then why does it say on the product page you can get it for $19.99 w/ GCO? Weird.

EDIT: Ah, the GCO is grayed-out after clicking the preorder button. What a freakin' tease. Sorry for getting hopes up, I didn't check past the product page.

I'm holding out to see if someone is going to have a preorder bonus for this game, but it's not looking like it

[quote name='jodyanthony']I'm holding out to see if someone is going to have a preorder bonus for this game, but it's not looking like it[/quote]

You know what would make great bonuses?

Either a miniature tank from the game or...

a stylus that looks like a decaying missle.

[quote name='FurryCurry']You know what would make great bonuses?

Either a miniature tank from the game or...

a stylus that looks like a decaying missle.[/quote]A mini tank would own. I'm not going to mess with an online pre-order because I'm sure someone will have the game for $30 at launch.

I am boycotting buy.com. It took me months to get Zelda: TP when I ordered from them. I only got it after I tried to cancel my order, when conicdentally "It had already shipped."

That was February, I ordered in like November. I shall not buy from them again!

you can't cancel preorders with buy.com, just wait for amazon which has free shipping too. i live in MA and buy.com charges tax which sucks.

I have the 1st 3 games. Can't wait to get my hand on this game.. hope i can get it around $20 - $25 instore deal. Possible Amazon Deal of the Day :)

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']its 34.99 everywhere else i can tell.[/quote]

Toys R Us has it for $29.99 pre-order also: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2963512

I'm going to wait to get it after launch in case someone has a real deal.

I bought Dual Strike two months ago for $29.99 used at GameStop. They marked it up from $18 during October; I was quite bummed. I just saw it for $15 the first time I checked out a Game Crazy.

I'm still playing this game constantly, I was up till 3am with it. Hands down I've played it more than any other DS game, beating out Picross and Mario Kart. This new version is supposed to abandon the old characters and setting but keep the same great gameplay.

Ive never preordered online before, if i preorder it online, will it arrive at launch day, or will they ship it to me on launch day?

My experience has been quite variable with online preorders. If you take the free shipping, it will likely be shipped at launch date, but you won't get it for a while (say a week later). I have to admit that unless I can find it for significantly cheaper, or can get some nice preorder bonus, I might just look for the best deal at one of the major retailers the day it comes out. Sigh.

[quote name='Archon29']A mini tank would own. I'm not going to mess with an online pre-order because I'm sure someone will have the game for $30 at launch.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will have it at 29.99. With my 5 (or is it 10 now?) in RZ bucks, I'll wait until that Thursday or Friday when it comes in the stores rather than having it on the 22nd at Gamestop.

I've still got $5 credit from some price error like two years ago on Buy.com, I'd pick it up for $25, but if some people are saying I might not get it right away, I might save those $5 for something else.

[quote name='sdp']MSRP deals now?

hay guyz Mario Party 8 is only 49.99![/QUOTE]

As stated earlier in the thread MSRP is $34.99.

bread's done
Back