Pre-order: Atelier Totori PS3 Premium Set $60 (+ tax) Free Shipping from NIS

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I cannot believe it, NIS offering free shipping! I ordered...

Atelier Totori Premium Set Includes:
• Atelier Totori Premium Box
- Atelier Totori for PS3
- Full color, softcover artbook (+30 pages)
- Atelier Totori OST

• FREE Bonus 18"x24" double-sided poster while supplies last! This poster is made of tear-resistant and waterproof paper, whose creases will appear fainter with time. Once this poster is out, we will not be restocking this bonus item. We will note here when the poster is no longer available.

Platform: PlayStation®3
Publisher: GUST, INC.
Genre: RPG
Players: 1
Release Date: September 27, 2011

media.nl

Got the same email. While I don't really care what day I received the game, the least I thought they could do for their mistake was add a small item or something, but all we get is a little apology :(

Will still support NIS America in the future though.

Yea, bummer. I got the same email. Not a huge deal for me though since this is the first time I've ever had anything like this happen when ordering from their store. If anything, I usually receive their games before the release date.

Wonder if Gamestop is getting it in tommorow or Wednesday, would be quite ironic. Personally went there to finish off my last bit of instore credit on this and Dark Souls.

Either way, i usually order directly from NIS (Except for Disgaea 4, since i knew getting Flonne would be much easier with Gamestop)

[quote name='HakaHina']Got the same email. While I don't really care what day I received the game, the least I thought they could do for their mistake was add a small item or something, but all we get is a little apology :(

Will still support NIS America in the future though.[/QUOTE]
It's probably too late at this point for them to find something to put in it.

I think pretty much the same thing happened with Neptunia and they upgraded our shipping.

I don't really mind. I'm not really planning on playing it until after Dark Souls.

Per that email, it looks like all copies left the manufacturer on the 26th. This would include copies going to amazon, gamestop or whoever.
It is unclear if those copies are direct shipping from the manufacturer to amazon, or if all copies go to the NIS warehouse and orders ship from there.
If they are drop shipping, then amazon probably will get its stock late today or tomorrow.

I received this message earlier today from amazon

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that there is an unexpected delay with your video game order you placed on August 05 2011. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

"Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Bundle - Art Book, CD Soundtrack"
Estimated arrival date: October 18 2011 - October 26 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

[quote name='Johnwess']I received this message earlier today from amazon

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that there is an unexpected delay with your video game order you placed on August 05 2011. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

"Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Bundle - Art Book, CD Soundtrack"
Estimated arrival date: October 18 2011 - October 26 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.[/QUOTE]

got this same email. last night, I did a chat with a rep to assure I'd get it on the 30th (which is what I was originally expecting), so i did another chat this morning and complain a bit and got bumped up to overnight shipping for free when it eventually ships. yay?

Has anyone who ordered from nis gotten an email that it shipped yet? I suspect I placed one of the earliest orders with them but I still haven't heard anything since the first email, which said 'we'll ship them out asap after we get them on the 29th'. Now it's cob Friday. What am I supposed to do this weekend??? If I go outside I'll burn in the natural light.

[quote name='HakaHina']Got the same email. While I don't really care what day I received the game, the least I thought they could do for their mistake was add a small item or something, but all we get is a little apology :(

Will still support NIS America in the future though.[/QUOTE]

Thats nothing. I preordered Disgaea 4 the first day, which was july 15th i believe, and I got the game 3 days ago. I had to call and check on it and they said they were sorry and that they were holding my game because they ran out of cd's and wanted to wait to ship them to me together. Still no cd or dlc code either. So I cancelled my preorder of Totori and went with amazon.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Thats nothing. I preordered Disgaea 4 the first day, which was july 15th i believe, and I got the game 3 days ago. I had to call and check on it and they said they were sorry and that they were holding my game because they ran out of cd's and wanted to wait to ship them to me together. Still no cd or dlc code either. So I cancelled my preorder of Totori and went with amazon.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, that sucks. I'd like to think that those who preordered the earliest would have the preferential treatment, but I guess that's not the case. Makes me nervous about my Totori preorder, since I ordered the first instance they had it up. Still no shipping confirmation yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my outstanding order disappeared. On the order summary it says it shipped today, but I haven't gotten tracking or an e-mail indicating anything. Hopefully it gets here safely >.>

I don't remember NISA being this bad with shipping, at least in my experience. I think I pre ordered this on the first day you could August 25?. I just got the e-mail in the morning that they shipped my copy.

@Bo: That's a shame :x I love giant boxes to display with in my room...congrats on your fast shipping though! =D

Maybe cause I put in a Disgaea 4 PE version in the same order is a partial cause to it taking a while...d4 was ready on the 26th though, I dunno o.o;

Got mine today... It's about the size of 2x PS3 cases... The poster was folded to the same size. Now I'm wondering how big Meruru will be.

I'm kinda pissed I listened to people here and switched my order from Amazon to NISA. I've yet to hear anything from NISA about it shipping and I also didn't know they wouldn't ship my Disgaea 4 purchase until Atelier Totori came in.

[quote name='elessar123']Got mine today... It's about the size of 2x PS3 cases... The poster was folded to the same size. Now I'm wondering how big Meruru will be.[/QUOTE]
I never thought they would pull a Sakura Wars packaging. Nothing really wrong with that but I'm so used to loving those big premium boxes like Neptunia, ATQ, Rorona, etc.

I guess a soft cover artbook would probably give enough hints about the downsized premium box.

I'd be happy as long as it arrives in mint shape without damage.

[quote name='eau']I never thought they would pull a Sakura Wars packaging. Nothing really wrong with that but I'm so used to loving those big premium boxes like Neptunia, ATQ, Rorona, etc.

I guess a soft cover artbook would probably give enough hints about the downsized premium box.

I'd be happy as long as it arrives in mint shape without damage.[/QUOTE]

It's not the size itself that bugs me. It's just a completely different size than Rorona. If they make Meruru a different size too, I'll probably scream.It's not the size itself that bugs me. It's just a completely different size than Rorona. If they make Meruru a different size too, I'll probably scream.

I pre-ordered it from them (Sept 8) but cancelled last Sept 23. (decided to get it from amazon instead)

Sept 26, got confirmation that they cancelled my order.

Oct .1 - i got an e-mail for shipping confirmation with tracking.
I keep checking my bank account, ever since it got shipped and still no charge.

If they charge me, I'll return it.

[quote name='elessar123']It's not the size itself that bugs me. It's just a completely different size than Rorona. If they make Meruru a different size too, I'll probably scream.[/QUOTE]

Just got my game today. I'm also kind of vexxed about the size, there's just no consistency between the Rorona and Totori boxes, and it makes my OCD levels explode.

On another note, did anyone else get a code with their poster? It could just be nothing but I'm kind of curious about it

[quote name='elessar123']It's not the size itself that bugs me. It's just a completely different size than Rorona. If they make Meruru a different size too, I'll probably scream.It's not the size itself that bugs me. It's just a completely different size than Rorona. If they make Meruru a different size too, I'll probably scream.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it bugs me too. But I can't expect them to make Totori the same size as Rorona. Rorona premium was a GS exclusive and it's really big (wider than any premium boxes they've ever made). ATQ and Neptunia are relatively narrower but still gorgeous to behold. Disgeaa 4 is the size of a PS3 case but thicker to accommodate the softcover booklet and figurine (looks like those standard bundle boxes a lot of other games come in). Now they have started the trend of softcover artbooks, I don't think we will see many big premium boxes if any at all.

[quote name='HakaHina']On another note, did anyone else get a code with their poster? It could just be nothing but I'm kind of curious about it[/QUOTE]
What code? I don't recall them mentioning any code for any purpose. It is printed on the poster or on a piece of paper?

Just got mine from Amazon. Too bad they stuck it in a bubble mailer and the box is smashed. Very rare for amazon to screw shipping up, i guess it happens though. They reordered a new one free of charge and added one day shipping. Guy didnt even give me a return slip. Wondering if I get two for one now?

Also odd choice to go small packaging too.

It's the code/sticker that seals the plastic bag for the poster. It seems so generic to be a code for DLC or anything, so I just assumed it was just a code to classify the item.

Assuming ATT1-PS3-WS-POS decodes to something like "Atelier ToTori 1 - PS3 - WallScroll - Point Of Sale." An inventory control number, not a DLC code.

Sent an email to NIS...will tell you all how it goes whenever I get the reply.

A week with nothing but a confirm and a delay notice is rather irritating, especially since they could've NOT cheesed things up further by shipping my D4 set in a different box instead of bundling them together.

I'm not amused at any rate. Even though the service has been good in the past. I guess the demand outweighed the supply on this one...which is strange considering things.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Just got mine from Amazon. Too bad they stuck it in a bubble mailer and the box is smashed. Very rare for amazon to screw shipping up, i guess it happens though. They reordered a new one free of charge and added one day shipping. Guy didnt even give me a return slip. Wondering if I get two for one now?

Also odd choice to go small packaging too.[/QUOTE]

Not rare anyone. Look at their recent problem with Persona 2 PSP

It billed last week, and I finally got my shipping confirmation today, USPS confirmation tracking number also dated today.

I should never have pre-ordered this and Disgaea 4 in the same transaction...

Got my "free" copy from NIS with poster.
Free because i already cancelled it and they still send the package, order already closed, and did not get charged. Now I have 2 copies since i already got 1 from amazon. Asked CSR of Nis store and they said I just keep it, it's their mistake. I'll just send back my order from amazon lol

Same, finally got my shipping confirmation this morning. I also had put Disgaea 4 on the same order, just glad to finally have it ship out. While I would normally be upset by it taking so long I picked them up to make sure I got the premium sets since they are going into my backlog for now, so doesn't bother me as much.

[quote name='hecaitomix']Got my "free" copy from NIS with poster.
Free because i already cancelled it and they still send the package, order already closed, and did not get charged. Now I have 2 copies since i already got 1 from amazon. Asked CSR of Nis store and they said I just keep it, it's their mistake. I'll just send back my order from amazon lol[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me too! I cancelled maybe a week before it was coming out as I had some bills I had to pay this week and wanted to make sure I had enough left over before ordering it again. Lo and behold I get the mail and a package from NIS America and wondered if I forgot I pre-ordered an anime or something. It was Totori.
It's probably going to stay in it's shrink wrap as Ive yet to open and play Rorona yet! ^_^;

I don't have any animosity toward the folks getting free games, but considering the copy I was charged for last week still hasn't hit USPS, all I can say is "grrrr." I should be more patient since I'm not going to be able to play it any time soon.

bread's done
Back