Pre-Order Crysis 3 and Get Crysis 1 Free (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVG569rHync&hd=1

Currently GameStop is the only retailer offering the promo but the other retailers should follow suit shortly since it was just announced today. Based on GameStop's listing you will only get the code upon shipment or pickup not at time of pre-order.

icongs_r1.gif

iconxbox360.gif
Crysis 3
iconps3.gif
Crysis 3
iconpcwin.gif
Crysis 3

hoping bestbuy does it and is the Hunter Edition at gamestop only or is it at other stores too

Hopefully Best Buy adds this to go along with their $20 pre-order credit. I've been tempted a few times to get Crysis 1 on the 360 but never pulled the trigger, so assuming this digital copy is for whatever system you get Crysis 3 on that would be awesome.

[quote name='superhippy1986']If you are pre ordering Crysis 3 chances are you played Crysis 2 and chances are you played Crysis 1...[/QUOTE]

I would be the rare exception. I kept away from 2 because I like playing all the games in order and never got around to playing either.

[quote name='superhippy1986']If you are pre ordering Crysis 3 chances are you played Crysis 2 and chances are you played Crysis 1...[/QUOTE]

Played 1 played 2 Cant wait for 3. Would give the Crysis 1 code to a friend

I kinda want to do this since I've been wanting to play Crysis 1,but the mp for Crysis 2 was a pathetic mess. If I knew they'll fixed it for 3 I'll be all over this.

A little irked, having picked up the original Crysis on sale a little while ago...but just means I'll pick up Crysis 3 used instead, which I might not have done.

Knowing this now, though, gives me time to shoot through the first two without concern.

[quote name='Kylearan']A little irked, having picked up the original Crysis on sale a little while ago...but just means I'll pick up Crysis 3 used instead, which I might not have done.

Knowing this now, though, gives me time to shoot through the first two without concern.[/QUOTE]

That'll show em. The nerve of them, putting games on sale. Ridiculous.

If I put down $5 for Crysis 3 at GameStop will they give me the Code for Crysis 1 on the per order receipt?

[quote name='Trojann']If I put down $5 for Crysis 3 at GameStop will they give me the Code for Crysis 1 on the per order receipt?[/QUOTE]

no when your pre-order it, it just means that you get crises 3 with crises 1 if they did thaat everyone would pre-order then most people would either cancel/change or do nothing with the 5 dollars down, I mean i want crisis but as a CAG i rarely pay the 60 + dollars for a game unless its something i need

[quote name='Trojann']If I put down $5 for Crysis 3 at GameStop will they give me the Code for Crysis 1 on the per order receipt?[/QUOTE]

I know 2 sentences is a bit long, but you could always glance at the OP. Its probably less work than asking a question thats clearly answered in the first post.

[quote name='TheLiptonDipper']I just beat Crysis. Now to look for a good deal (>10) on Crysis 2. The third looked amazing in the demos.[/QUOTE]

I just finished Crysis 2 today(yesterday technically), it's awesome. Gonna try getting into the mp. Though it's a bit late to try...

Think im gonna go with this deal, purely due to the fact I can sell crysis 1 to a friends
cry

color me silly, but this promo seems kind of ridiculous. consider me for example. I've never played any crysis games. I would not want to preorder the third one in the series just to play the first. To top it off, I would have to track down and purchase the second one. I might not get around to playing the third until well after the game was released, which defeats the purpose of preordering. If I had played the first two, why would I want another copy of the first?

It would make it more convenient for me, considering I only have an old graphics card pack-in disc for Crysis, which does not activate on Origin or Steam and requires the disc in the drive to play.

I managed to jump on the $49.99 misprint from Origin for Crysis 3, I guess we'll see if they add any more incentive to it.

I only want to pre-order Crysis 3 (xbox360) if I'm guaranteed the original Crysis game as a free digital download for the xbox360. This limited offering thing that's not tied into the pre-ordering itself is worrisome as it could mean I pre-order the game and don't receive the original. If that were to occur I'd return it on the spot and wait to get it when it went on sale and pick-up the original (digital download) when it went on sale too.

Nope.. I did pick up crysis 2 from GFly for $10. but have yet to play it.. so this deal is just what I'm looking for

bread's done
Back