*Pre-Order* Darksiders 2 (Xbox or PS3) $48 + Free Shipping *Ends 6/17*

Damn I really want to play this at launch but I know it'll hit that $40 sale price within a month or two. Deals like this make it really hard to say no.

Thanks OP.
hgbnjmkl

I'll ask Amazon to PM it so I can get RDD; I don't want to wait the few days for Newegg to ship my most anticipated game of the year knowing I can go buy it off a shelf.

Cool, thanks. I paid $12 for the first one recently and got a good 18 hours out of it. It was fantastic. But, I think I'll wait for $15 on this one....so another year or two. Good thing I have a backlog.

First game was average at best. This isn't something I wouldn't even consider until it hits 19.99.....which probably won't take too long.

Bump this is live now if anyone wants it. I'd rather get it day one and with some free DLC though.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm still hoping my Sears order goes through. *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've still got an order for this too I almost forgot about it. Hopefully it goes through.

I'm buying it just to show support for something that isn't just another shooter. Plus the first one was really good, they deserve the support.

tempting, but I haven't even finished the first one yet.

I'm definitely getting it eventually but I think I can afford to wait.

Really excited about this one since I loved the first game. Might end up getting it on PC but I'm going to lock in a 360 copy at this price for now.

bread's done
Back