Pre-order FFIII NDS for 27.04 shipped with google Checkout in DVDempire.com

[quote name='hdtvrand']For those of you that received it, how was it sent? UPS, USPS, Fedex?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
USPS media mail with DC

[quote name='SDC']Blargh...that is pretty good. Think this has any chance of dropping to $10 as fast as Dawn of Souls or FFIV:A?[/quote]

Where do they sell FFIV for $10?

[quote name='ooga']Where do they sell FFIV for $10?[/QUOTE]
It was $8.96 at Circuit City on a misprice for like a week in June.

To be honest between Final Fantasy XII and Zelda TP I don't care that much that I don't have this to play yet. It's just always in the back of my mind that it could be lost, but it did say 7 to 20 days shipping and mine was shipped on the 17th. So it should be here soon, just not tomorrow of course.

Sorry for the double post, but it's been 2 days.

According to their website they ship via UPS. But I just used their online chat and they said mine was shipped USPS. Mail came and no package. :(

But anyway just a heads up for those who haven't gotten theirs yet. It may be USPS and not UPS.

still haven't gotten mine yet... says it shipped on the 17th... i hope it really doesnt take 20 days that would be ridiculous

^ Yes I agree. Just checked my mail and still don't have it either. What shipping method shipped from U.S. to U.S. could take 20 days anyway? Is the shipping method via bicycle? You could drive around the whole country in a vehicle in probably what, 10-12 days?

Usually they overestimate shipping, rarely does it ever take as long as the overestimated shipping except apparently this time it is. I figured it'd be 4-5 days tops, mine shipped the 17th too.

I can't believe mine didn't show up during thanksgiving vacation either. I was hoping to play it during then. It was supposedly shipped on the 17th too. I guess when I go home this weekend it should be there by then though.

Yeah it sucks for those who haven't gotten it, I got mine a week ago and it was really handy for travelling over thanksgiving.

I received mine a few days ago. My copy was cellophane "folded corners" wrapped but the wrapping was all off. Was everyone else's copy like that? There were no holes or tears but the wrapping just looked like it was "messy".

bread's done
Back