Pre-order GTA 5 on PSN, receive 75% off another Rockstar game

This is going to be my 1st digital game purchase and here's why.... My girlfriend wants GTA 5 as well so we can play together but i don't want to shell out 120 bucks. Playstation has gameshare so essentially i can buy it and she can download it as well. She is giving me $30 back for her half. & the last reason was to get read dead collection for $10. So the whole thing cost me $40. 

midnight club  for ps3 and mafia 2 is'nt  part of the deal

Last edited:
I hate Digital, what's the point of buying digital, taking up all that hard drive space when you can get the physical for the same price?

I hate Digital, what's the point of buying digital, taking up all that hard drive space when you can get the physical for the same price?
I like having a nice stack of physical game cases on display too but digital has its benefits like:

• Being lazy and not having to get up to change discs when you change games
  • The increased speed of loading games from the HD as opposed to the disc drive
  • Reduced noise from your systems disc drive (more prevalent on the 360)
As for this deal, does anyone know if I can use this for Red Dead Redemption? Been meaning to play that for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like having a nice stack of physical game cases on display too but digital has its benefits like:

• Being lazy and not having to get up to change discs when you change games
  • The increased speed of loading games from the HD as opposed to the disc drive
  • Reduced noise from your systems disc drive (more prevalent on the 360)
As for this deal, does anyone know if I can use this for Red Dead Redemption? Been meaning to play that for a while.
Already answered both of these questions

bread's done
Back