Pre-order Halo anniversary at GameStop and get Master Chief avatar armor

I didn't know it was possible to butcher the word anniversary so horribly until I read this post.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']I didn't know it was possible to butcher the word anniversary so horribly until I read this post.[/QUOTE]

ROFL! I was going to type "anny" then i decided not to abbreviate...what an abortion of a word lmfao. i'll fix it.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Also available at Amazon. Just sayin'.[/quote]

as sucky as this dlc is its still better then that legendary oblivion horse armor

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Dude65']Also available at Amazon. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

my prediction:

CAGS: "This deal is awful. Gutted games and stickers and....oh, Amazon has it too? In for one."

lol not to rip anyone (and thanks Dude65 for pointing out it is also at amazon), i just always thought the amazon fanboyism here was a tad funny and the gamestop hate is just hillarious lol.

[quote name='Drclaw411']my prediction:

CAGS: "This deal is awful. Gutted games and stickers and....oh, Amazon has it too? In for one."

lol not to rip anyone (and thanks Dude65 for pointing out it is also at amazon), i just always thought the amazon fanboyism here was a tad funny and the gamestop hate is just hillarious lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, Gamestop does horrible business, and Amazon doesn't. They offer free RDD most often on pre-orders (Or 99 cents if you aren't prime) and GS doesn't. Gamestop has terrible prices and hardly has preoreder deals while Amazon has great prices and often has preorder deals. So, which would you prefer? I realize that GS is good for some stuff, but hardly ever for an online preorder, unless you flip a ton. I just think that you should include all the options in your post. Not trying to take away from your contribution, or say that you shouldn't post. Sorry if I offended.

[quote name='strait edge follower']as sucky as this dlc is its still better then that legendary oblivion horse armor[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think it's a pretty good bonus. The Avatar armor is one of a kind, and I know that I'd probably buy it anyway if it went up for sale alongside the game. The fact that they are including it with a preorder is awesome! Also, the Grunt Funeral skull is awesome too! It adds to the badass Halo experience.

Not hard to see why Amazon gets the love. No tax (for most people), no money for gas, free shipping or $.99 release day shipping in many cases, and they usually have the lowest prices anyway even not considering those things.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']The Avatar armor is one of a kind[/QUOTE]

for everyone that pre-orders this = not one of a kind. Just sayin'.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Not hard to see why Amazon gets the love. No tax (for most people), no money for gas, free shipping or $.99 release day shipping in many cases, and they usually have the lowest prices anyway even not considering those things.[/QUOTE]

And.....

They often have $10 and $20 promotions off your next game. Just keep stacking them and you get the new games for $40.

[quote name='velvet396']for everyone that pre-orders this = not one of a kind. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, meant as in the fact that it won't be purchasable outside of a preorder.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Not hard to see why Amazon gets the love. No tax (for most people), no money for gas, free shipping or $.99 release day shipping in many cases, and they usually have the lowest prices anyway even not considering those things.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention they don't harrass you to put money down towards preorders that you're not sure you even want yet.

Is the pre-order bonus just GS and Amazon? I had read that it was everywhere so I got mine at BB for the 50% trade-in. If it's not I'll probably switch it with my Dead Rising pre-order at GS.

[quote name='Drclaw411'] i just always thought the amazon fanboyism here was a tad funny and the gamestop hate is just hillarious lol.[/QUOTE]

That is me for sure - Amazon fanboy and Gamestop hater

The one good thing about Gamestop is....

[quote name='AngryDragon888']The one good thing about Gamestop is....[/QUOTE]

...it's basically right across the street from me so I can can be home and playing my brand new games by 12:05 AM. :D

there's so many great titles coming out in Nov, the preorder "exclusive" doesn't really move me. I'll get Halo CE but not until there's a price drop.

I'd just like to take a brief break from this Amazon vs. Gamestop debate to remind our audience that avatar item bonuses suck balls. Thanks. Now back to the action...

[quote name='Drclaw411']my prediction:

lol not to rip anyone (and thanks Dude65 for pointing out it is also at amazon), i just always thought the amazon fanboyism here was a tad funny and the gamestop hate is just hillarious lol.[/QUOTE]
gamestop hate

bread's done
Back