Pre Order - Mass Effect, Bioshock (X360) 39.99 GTA IV 42.99 (X360) @ Liongames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 for 39.99! Should the original title be updated to include this deal too? This is an awesome deal. I have $15 in paypal cash rebate from their recent promotion so Halo 3 for $25 (plus shipping)!

[quote name='mannerbot']For all the people wondering about the Bioshock LE: it has now been announced as a GameStop/EB Games exclusive, so it doesn't look like Liongames would be able to offer you that title at all. It's a shame, I definitely would have wanted a copy at $50 but it looks like I'm just going to continue avoiding GameStop/EB Games and unfortunately missing out on this.

http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.html[/QUOTE]

Well... screw that.

I'm not giving Gamestop/EB an extra $30 just so that I can get the LE.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Perhaps.

I assume you are referring this article:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162430

As others have noted in different forums, this article is likely referring to the European release date. Note that CVG is a British site and that the article refers to it releasing in the same month as Blue Dragon (previously confirmed for an August release in North America)... until I hear otherwise, I'm taking it as a confirmed date for Europe, not North America.[/quote] Eb has chnaged their release date to September while Ign has it at June, both of which were previously May.

I haven't had time to check the thread in a few days. I will check the thread and answer any questions late tonight. If anyone needs a Bioshock refund so they can get the limited edition I have no problem with that.

Tony

Tony, you need to creat a LionGames sig linking to your site, that way I can identify your posts with answers.

BTW, I'm not pulling back on my Mass Effect order regarless of when it comes out, that's too sweet 'a deal to pass up.

Can I trust this website?When the games are released, do they ship them fast?If you have ordered from this site, how long does it take to get your order (if you even got it) and how was the condition?I really don't trust a website with this low prices...Thanks

personally, I have never ordered from them. But I do know that people in here, as well as other sites have, and they said it got there pretty fast. I think he said he does drop shipping from his distributor, so if you pick the quickest method ($8.00, I think), it gets there pretty fast. HTH.

*edit* Not to mention, you can pay by PayPal. So, if for whatever reason, you never receive it, you're covered. Can't really go wrong IMO.

[quote name='A7las']Well... screw that.

I'm not giving Gamestop/EB an extra $30 just so that I can get the LE.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

It's the fact that I'd have to pay $30 and that I hate Gamestop/EB.

[quote name='thepik241']Can I trust this website?When the games are released, do they ship them fast?If you have ordered from this site, how long does it take to get your order (if you even got it) and how was the condition?I really don't trust a website with this low prices...Thanks[/quote]
I ordered a game from them and it came fairly quickly (picked the cheapest shipping option) and in bubblewrap. I would recommend them from my experience with them. People have been ordering games from the site for around 4 months with no real problems reported.

I am probably going to preorder bioshock and mass effect from lions, but i don't use paypal. Think it is still worth the deal anyone?

I have ordered from them for a while now, I have gotten everything pretty darn quick(including one preorder), and the used games I have gotten came mint. I have placed 5 orders now, three of them were for games that had already been out, or were coming out soon, and they all arrived pretty quickly. I am not saying you'll get halo 3 two days after it comes out, so if you absolutely can't wait then you might want to go elsewhere, but for me waiting 3-4 days and saving A TON while supporting a small store is more than worth it. All together I have bought about 5 games that I have gotten and I have a few more preordered. In fact on my last order which was mostly preorders but included rainbow six, he wrote me a note asking how I was doing and when to expect the preorders. Normally I wouldn't bother writing in support of a company, but his customer service is great, and I was really skeptical at first so I understand how alot of you feel (especially after seeing his logo, which I have grown to like).

To those that question his legitness, not only has he furfilled everyones orders that can be processed (pre-orders are just that, you have to wait...) he was also the sponsor of the most recent CAG Cast. Theres nothing much else that can be proven besides years of deals (which I'm sure are to come as long as his business continues to run well). He's gained alot of trust here on CAG, and those that haven't pre-ordered for them are either a) not interested b) not willing to wait a few days to save money (Halo 3 is hard to wait on, I waited in line for a few hours before midnight just to get a copy of Halo 2) c) are still skeptical for some insane reason.

I'll be putting one or two orders in soon and I've already refered this site to others. I just hope people buy some used games to make him some cash to to make up for the cheapness of the pre-orders.

Edit: Just put down for a copy of Halo 3. Was way too hard to resist even with CT Sales Tax I saved $14.51.

Note to anyone wanting to start up an online gaming site: Take a look at what Tony has done and follow the same principles.

He's integrated himself INTO the community, not just putting adds out and hoping people hit it. He's also done a great job creating a good name for himself and taking the suggestions of the community into consideration.

I think if the trend continues, we'll see Lion Games becoming a force to be dealt as an online gaming supplier.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Tony, you need to creat a LionGames sig linking to your site, that way I can identify your posts with answers.

BTW, I'm not pulling back on my Mass Effect order regarless of when it comes out, that's too sweet 'a deal to pass up.[/quote]

I will look into doing this next week.

[quote name='ighosty']I am probably going to preorder bioshock and mass effect from lions, but i don't use paypal. Think it is still worth the deal anyone?[/quote]

any credit will work or a moneyorder or bank check

I just pre ordered Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Thanks again for the deal on it!

Does the special pricing on Half Life and Assassins Creed end on the last day of April?

[quote name='oasisboy']How is Lion Games able to offer such low prices on games? How much is shipping?[/quote]

Shipping is $5 for first class or $6.50 for Priority.

well, isn't Lion's Games sponsoring the latest contest in the CAGcast? unless Cheapy is wrong, i guess we can trust the site.

Just bit and preordered Mass Effect and Bioshock. Look forward to working with you again in the future, Tony! Good luck with your store.

I have a pre-order for Mass Effect from Tony. He called me in person to talk about the business. He seems like a really cool guy. He is considerate and down to earth. I'd put my money with his company any day.

[quote name='Greendomo']Hey Tony, any idea when you will be shipping out Spiderman 3?[/quote]

I will get my copies on thursday and shipped them out the same day. street date is friday.

[quote name='oasisboy']How is Lion Games able to offer such low prices on games? How much is shipping?[/quote]

I am willing to sell games at great prices. Your job is to tell all your friends.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I just pre ordered Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Thanks again for the deal on it!

Does the special pricing on Half Life and Assassins Creed end on the last day of April?[/quote]

half life and assassins creed will continue for a while longer. I will look into the football game.

[quote name='lyric706']Just bit and preordered Mass Effect and Bioshock. Look forward to working with you again in the future, Tony! Good luck with your store.[/quote]

Thank you and I look forward to working with all the cags and gamers for quite a while!:D

[quote name='spartan789']I'd like to put in a vote for a deal on Forza 2, FWIW. Keep up the good fight Tony.[/quote]

yeah.. liongames... can we get deal on Forza Motorsport 2 please :lol: ??

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hey Tony, please have All-Pro Football 2K8 on one of you future deals. I think this game is going to be a big seller.[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in this game. GameStop has a release date of 8-14-2007.

[quote name='shade45']$52 is a deal man?? come on...:hot:[/quote]

Ahh...plus the $5 for shipping...I mean, he runs great deals on so many games, I'm not complaining, just more of a nudge to see if he can get the price down.

Tony, I was going to order some of your used games (won't say which cause then others will hog :p) but then I noticed from the FAQ there is no discount when you add another game for shipment. Is this true? Prolly would have bought a few for $6, but not $10 shipping.

[quote name='spartan789']Ahh...plus the $5 for shipping...I mean, he runs great deals on so many games, I'm not complaining, just more of a nudge to see if he can get the price down.[/QUOTE]

Some of the deals are definitely better than others. I was going to pull the trigger on HALF LIFE but it's $53 or so after shipping, and I'm betting you'll find deals at least that when it comes out, if not better. Either way I'm hanging onto my cash on that title at least.

BIOSHOCK and MASS EFFECT are more competitively priced, no doubt.

I never preorder. Ok that's a lie. I've preordered one game - Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

The only game in the forseeable future I'll preorder? Halo 3.

I agree. For me to pre-order, it has to be a GREAT deal. I'd rather let my money sit in stock for 6-12 months than have a company be able to invest it for that time.

i think i preorder too much. i usually get burned by as well. preordered "wii play" -- well you know the rest.

[quote name='Zoglog']Any idea if Mass effect is really delayed? I don't know lols![/quote]

apparently that "delay" announcement was a rumor. thing is, they still haven't announced a solid date for the game, so we'll never know until MS makes an official statement.

it's crazy how he's going to be losing cash on each sale just for the business.
Interesting marketing tactic but damn.

[quote name='shade45']yeah.. liongames... can we get deal on Forza Motorsport 2 please :lol: ??[/quote]

The forza 2 deal is great. if you trade in 3 games, you get the game for about $37.00 minus the value of the trade ins. trade in 3 games worth $20 and you will get Forza for free and I will owe you 18 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back