Pre Order - Mass Effect, Bioshock (X360) 39.99 GTA IV 42.99 (X360) @ Liongames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='spartan789']Ahh...plus the $5 for shipping...I mean, he runs great deals on so many games, I'm not complaining, just more of a nudge to see if he can get the price down.[/quote]

Trade in games and the prcice goes down by $5 for each trade in.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Tony, I was going to order some of your used games (won't say which cause then others will hog :p) but then I noticed from the FAQ there is no discount when you add another game for shipment. Is this true? Prolly would have bought a few for $6, but not $10 shipping.[/quote]

I had to change the shipping policy because most mutiple game orders were shipping on different days and I was taking a beating. If you want to buy some used games just do it and i will give you some type of credit back on the extra shipping. Dont forget the $5 doesn't only cover freight but it covers handling. The are many hidden charges in doing business online. Just drop me an email when you put the order in and I will take care of you.

[quote name='argyle']Are we going to see any new May deals starting today?[/quote]

I had a bowling tournament in reno last Thursday and Friday, Then I flew down to vegas to play some golf. I am leaving Vegas at 5pm today and will get home very late tonight. I will need a few days to catch my breath. I will work on the may deals over the weekend.

i cant find them on resellerratings.com

their site lists their location as

Lion Games’ headquarters are located at 120 Willow Street, in downtown Winsted, Connecticut, 06098.
1. Who are you? I've never heard of LionGames.com
Answer: LionGames.com is a subsidiary of Age of Video II located in Torrington and Winsted Conn. The addresses are as follows:
Age of Video II
1151 Main Street
Torrington, CT 06790
860-496-1798
Age of Video II
120 Willow Street
Winsted, CT 06098
860-738-4336

if anyone lives near there, and can stop by. let us know if this is a legit operation. or just a hole in the wall scam.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Some of the deals are definitely better than others. I was going to pull the trigger on HALF LIFE but it's $53 or so after shipping, and I'm betting you'll find deals at least that when it comes out, if not better. Either way I'm hanging onto my cash on that title at least.

BIOSHOCK and MASS EFFECT are more competitively priced, no doubt.[/quote]

keep in mind my average cost per game is $50 then the cost to process the transactionis about $1.80 then the cost to mail it runs about $2.19 the envelope is .26 It cost me almost $55.00 for a new game. I think $53 is a great deal The average cost at and Eb games or best buy will be in the low $60's. Every once in a while other retailers will have some good deals, but those a far and few between. I will make my money on used games, so it is very important forpeople who trade games in to usei Liongames.

[quote name='propeller_head']if anyone lives near there, and can stop by. let us know if this is a legit operation. or just a hole in the wall scam.[/QUOTE]
I can appreciate skepticism and research, but have you read this thread at all?

If that is insufficient, I would imagine that since there was some discussion regarding the release and shipping of Spider-Man 3, there will be some posts within the next week indicating people's opinion of value and service.

[quote name='propeller_head']i cant find them on resellerratings.com

their site lists their location as

if anyone lives near there, and can stop by. let us know if this is a legit operation. or just a hole in the wall scam.[/quote]

It'd be really great if you just read a couple pages of the thread. There are many testimonials from trusted CAGs that have received their games very soon after street date. What more do you want? Want me to take a picture of me inside his store?

Hey Tony, Just added to my pre-order list Bioshock :)

Since you seem to actively answer questions here, I was wondering where is the Wii love? I see all these pre-orders for X360 and PS3 but no wii :(

Any plans on adding some Wii games? Like Metroid 3, Mario Galaxies, or even Brawl? Any of those or any decent Wii game would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the great prices!

[quote name='bo0']it's crazy how he's going to be losing cash on each sale just for the business.
Interesting marketing tactic but damn.[/quote]

90 percent of new businesses fail because they are under capitlized. I think you ned to spend money to eventually make money. I made a committment to liongames and the gamers of the world. My objective right now is to get as many customers through the door as possible. I dont mind selling the games at cost or sometimes below cost. Hopefully in return people will trade in games with me and buy used games. Then everyone will make out. The internet is a very powerfull vehicle. If we work together, and get the word out then you the customers will save a lot of money. You won't have to deal with big box retailers,and at the same time I will enjoy success. Bottom line is spread the word!

[quote name='MagusZ']Hey Tony, Just added to my pre-order list Bioshock :)

Since you seem to actively answer questions here, I was wondering where the Wii love is? I see all these pre-orders for X360 and PS3 but no wii :(

Any plans on adding some Wii games? Like Metroid 3, Mario Galaxies, or even Brawl? Any of those or any decent Wii game would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the great prices![/quote]

I will try to get some wii love in there also. I have had used wii games for sale for a few months and they move very very slowly. I will look into some of the games you have mentioned and hopefully we can get the wii moving!!

[quote name='liongames']I will try to get some wii love in there also. I have had used wii games for sale for a few months and they move very very slowly. I will look into some of the games you have mentioned and hopefully we can get the wii moving!![/quote]

Yay! lol wow your fast at responding. Sorry for the lack of Wii sales :( maybe they would be better if more people had Wii's! But thank you so much for just considering some Wii pre-orders :)

[quote name='liongames']I had a bowling tournament in reno last Thursday and Friday, Then I flew down to vegas to play some golf. I am leaving Vegas at 5pm today and will get home very late tonight. I will need a few days to catch my breath. I will work on the may deals over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's cool, I was just curious if some new deals were coming soon. Certainly wasn't rushing ya. ;)

*cough*Lairdeal*cough*

I'm at work right now, so I can't dig too deep, but how do we know the trade-in value of our games? Do you have a list on the site?

[quote name='depascal22']It'd be really great if you just read a couple pages of the thread. There are many testimonials from trusted CAGs that have received their games very soon after street date. What more do you want? Want me to take a picture of me inside his store?[/quote]
well exccuuuuuuuuuuuuussse me. and no i didnt have time to read the whole thread. but, honestly, i wasnt expecting it to be a real deal. i mean those prices are 30% less than retail.

[quote name='liongames']I had to change the shipping policy because most mutiple game orders were shipping on different days and I was taking a beating. If you want to buy some used games just do it and i will give you some type of credit back on the extra shipping. Dont forget the $5 doesn't only cover freight but it covers handling. The are many hidden charges in doing business online. Just drop me an email when you put the order in and I will take care of you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the excellent response Tony. I will be buying used games for you soon. I will msg you on CAG or e-mail you whatever is more convienent. I've given up on most of the eBay used Wii game pricing for now, and plan on buying some of your used Wii games. One other thing I noticed is some of your used copies are at $50.00 for the Wii. I also doubt you have a used copy of Driver for the Wii :p I'm interested in three used Wii games depending on the price but they are showing one in stock $49.99 used.

[quote name='Zoglog']Hey Tony, have you heard anything new if Mass effect is delayed since you still have June on your site?[/quote]

Zoglog how are you? I just check my distributors website and now I show a street date of !0/30/07 This is the 4th time it has changed in 6 weeks.

[quote name='liongames']Zoglog how are you? I just check my distributors website and now I show a street date of !0/30/07 This is the 4th time it has changed in 6 weeks.[/quote]

that sucks :cold:, I want mass effect now

[quote name='liongames']Zoglog how are you? I just check my distributors website and now I show a street date of !0/30/07 This is the 4th time it has changed in 6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

ah k, thanks for the info :). Man I'd like to Preorder GTA IV on your site, but gotta decide on the ps3 or 360 version o_O...

Man this is gonna be one crazy fall/Winter, too many damn games

GTA IV, Halo 3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, BioShock, Super Smash Bros, Crysis, Mass Effect, maybe too human?

Roar!

[quote name='propeller_head']well exccuuuuuuuuuuuuussse me. and no i didnt have time to read the whole thread. but, honestly, i wasnt expecting it to be a real deal. i mean those prices are 30% less than retail.[/quote]

In the time you took to post in the thread, you could've gone back a couple pages and gotten all the information you needed. Instead, you decided to make other people do your work. You might want to check out a new website. It's called LAG and it stands for Lazy Ass Gamer. Sorry to be a prick but this thread is slowly filling up with the same questions over and over.

[quote name='liongames']Zoglog how are you? I just check my distributors website and now I show a street date of !0/30/07 This is the 4th time it has changed in 6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

This seems odd to me since most are expecting Halo 3 to launch in November. I'm sure that Microsoft won't be releasing Mass Effect and Halo 3 within a month of each other so there's likely to be more shifting of both release dates before we see them in stores.

[quote name='depascal22']In the time you took to post in the thread, you could've gone back a couple pages and gotten all the information you needed. Instead, you decided to make other people do your work. You might want to check out a new website. It's called LAG and it stands for Lazy Ass Gamer. Sorry to be a prick but this thread is slowly filling up with the same questions over and over.[/quote]
blah, de blahblahblah. aint you something special. it takes me 20 seconds to write. 30 pages takes me 20 mintues to read. sry.

[quote name='liongames']Zoglog how are you? I just check my distributors website and now I show a street date of !0/30/07 This is the 4th time it has changed in 6 weeks.[/quote]
Wow, if that's the case I may move my pre-order over to GTA IV since they're usually pretty firm on their release dates (not to mention I'll be getting it anyway and won't have time for Mass Effect).

[quote name='propeller_head']blah, de blahblahblah. aint you something special. it takes me 20 seconds to write. 30 pages takes me 20 mintues to read. sry.[/quote]

And that's why you live in a van down by the river.

pretty good deal considering but i really like these games. to further support liongames, i called ahead even though i saw thier price showing as 36.99. I didnt even say a word when the VERY nice gentleman said, my guy here checked amazon and its showing as 31.99, how does 19.99 sound?

yea...

So he uploaded a new availablity of the game to liongames.com and i quickly snatched it.

The ordering was very simply and striaghtforward. I didnt like that my password is in clear text (please fix), but otherwise i will continue to try to buy all my used games from this site to help them out.

I work for IBM and have recommeded it to everyone on the social distro list.

GAME ON BROTHERS!!

Yeah I'm waiting for the changes to be reflected to the used $50.00 Wii games (aka Godfather and a few others) and some other games... then ill be supporting his used section.

Hey Tony I sent you an email about an order change, just posting here to make sure you got it. If you don't get it let me know and I will PM you the change here or if there's a problem email and or PM me here.

[quote name='TheOne06']My order for Spiderman 3 shipped today, but my Xbox has to be sent in :([/quote]
Bummer dude mine too, I hope its good no reviews up this late is not good. I wanted to cancel and change to something else but I waited too long. I will just keep it.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah I'm waiting for the changes to be reflected to the used $50.00 Wii games (aka Godfather and a few others) and some other games... then ill be supporting his used section.[/quote]

I highly recommend calling in the titles for pricing. Likely they havent been updated.

[quote name='Darkarts']Did peoples SPIDERMAN come in?[/quote]

From reading what other people said it looks like the game shipped out to them today.

[quote name='Darkarts']Oh does it tell you it shipped or something.[/quote]

I got an email saying it shipped

but if you go to order status, and login you should be able to tell

[quote name='R0wdi']Cool, but what does RTFT mean?[/quote]

RTFT = Read The (F word(with an ing)) Thread.

Not a very nice thing to say, but every few pages someone asks if this is for real/ if tony can be trusted, etc. So it does get old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back