Pre Order - Mass Effect, Bioshock (X360) 39.99 GTA IV 42.99 (X360) @ Liongames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jhaymond1']I couldn't agree with you more r0wdi. some of you people need to lighten up on folks.[/quote]

Ya, big time. So man can you help me out real quick. On the site, it lists bioshock as full payment, balance, or deposit. Which one is it that you choose?

EDIT: Figured it out.

Sry for the double post. So are mass effect, bioshock, and GTA, the only games that have the $20 promotion. I notice that alot of other games have discounts, but are these the only ones with $20 off?

[quote name='R0wdi']Did this douchebag expect me to go through 33 pages? Howabout he thinks before he speaks next time.[/quote]

It wouldn't be anywhere near 33 pages if the same questions weren't asked over and over.

[quote name='Mantooth']It wouldn't be anywhere near 33 pages if the same questions weren't asked over and over.[/quote]

You said it.

In other news I got my copy of Spider-Man 3 yesterday from Tony, he shipped it on Thursday and I got it on Saturday. Thats pretty quick seeing how im in CA.

So let's stop asking if this website is trustworthy or not.

Thanks again Tony.

I think this thread, at 33 pages, is much too long.

Another thread should be started in place of this one, with some updated information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back