Pre Order NECA Atlas Portal Gun ($139.99) UPDATE: "Shipping Soon" on Amazon, NECA

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
The third and, in theory, final of NECA's Portal gun line is now available for pre-order. Just like the first two, this one is limited to 5000. Atlas' gun is now available for pre-order from multiple locations, including Amazon.

In addition to this, NECA also have other non-limited Portal items available for pre-order. These include an official Apperture Science jumpsuit, Long fall boot socks, and (finally!) a stand for the Portal guns.

I put my pre-order in for the Atlas gun, and i'll likely pre-order three stands for all three guns.

Here's a link to NECA's page for the products. It features links to the stores for each product, including the Atlas gun: http://necaonline.com/portal2012/

Amazon Atlas gun link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=B008JGPSBS&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwnecaonline-20

UPDATE: Several CAGs are reporting that Amazon is charging cards, updating release dates, and changing order statuses to "shipping soon". Also, on the NECA facebook page, people are reporting that they are beginning to receive the Atlas gun orders. Now is the time to check Amazon and the NECA store, and likely the other retailers as well, for declined-card restocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine yesterday. Amazon didn't put it in an outer box, which is strange because I got the other two from Amazon and both came in outer boxes. The side of the box had a gigantic hole/dent situation. It looks like a man punched the side of it but his fist didn't make it all the way through. Not a huge issue for me because I planned on opening it anyway and the gun itself was undamaged, but still.

I live chatted Amazon about my box being severely damaged. Without me even asking for it, they refunded me $30. Amazon customer service hits it out of the park yet again!

Man, been trying to get a response from NECA but they seem to refuse to respond to the issue. I'm done with them. I don't plan on supporting a company that so blatantly disrespects their customers.

Cancelled the other $300 worth of merch I had pre-ordered from them for halloween. Hope it was worth it for them. Shouldn't be hard to offload the portal guns if I feel inclined to.

[quote name='Clarke']Yeah, so is it cancelled or is Amazon just not carrying it?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I ordered 2 from entertainment earth yesterday just in case they still got some.

I wonder if neca just decided against making the stand, just like the resin companion cube that they announced over a year ago.

bread's done
Back