Pre-order Ratchet and Clank All 4 One on Amazon, get free beta code?

Ski Hawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
I didn't hear anything about this before hand, but a few days ago I got this email from Amazon. I'm assuming it's a beta code for the co-op multiplayer the game is boasting? I haven't checked it out yet, though.

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your pre-order of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One for PlayStation 3. Now it's time to get you your beta code.

Here is your beta code:

This code will give you access to the multiplayer beta.

How to Use Your Code:
1. Sign in to your PlayStation Network account
2. Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system, PSP system, or Media Go for PSP on your PC
3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top]
4. Enter your 12-character promotion code and select [Continue]
5. Select [Continue] and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the voucher code
6. Once complete, the downloaded product will be accessible from the XMB (XrossMediaBar)

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

[/FONT]

The entire game is co-op. Think of it like Borderlands. You can either go it alone or play same system co-op (not sure if split-screen), or go online for co-op. I don't know if it has any form of a versus mode in it. The beta is basically just to test the game out for glitches and to see how the servers/game handles it.

I preordered this a long time ago from Amazon and got the code the other day. I haven't tried to redeem it yet, though. Hopefully I'll like this more than the Uncharted 3 beta I played (the only other beta I've tried to participate in).

bread's done
Back