Pre-Order Red Dead/UFC 2010 for $9.99 with 2 Trade-Ins (Select Titles)

Wow. Where has this been? It's only got about six days left on it. :/

Anyway, the best flip I've found so far is Rogue Warrior. After 25OFF+Edge, it comes to about $17+tax a piece on gamestop.com. So basically $34+$10= Red Dead/UFC 2010 for $44+tax. Which isn't horrible, but if you're going to bother with it, you might as well just order them from Gamestop's website with 25OFF, not worry about the Rogue Warriors' taxes, and get the coupons/exclusive Gamestop offers for $45.

[quote name='AnotherStereotype']One could get two copies of Rogue Warrior from Family Video's site for $21.97 shipped.

Tempting.[/QUOTE]
What the hell? Where was this when people were looking for flips during Blockbuster's B1G1? T_T That is really tempting.

[quote name='AnotherStereotype']One could get two copies of Rogue Warrior from Family Video's site for $21.97 shipped.

Tempting.[/QUOTE]

Really tempting.. but it says they don't come with game manuals, will that make them ineligible to trade in?

this offer end monday 5/3. Not sure if you would have time to get your shipment from family video's website. (Rogue Warrior 9.99 used)

I'm definitely going to check my local family video for some copies of Rogue Warrior. I mean getting RDR for $30 is too good to pass up! :D

This is a pretty decent deal. I have WWE SvR 10 & NCAA bball 10 and would essentially get $50 for the pair here, where with GS' current promo I'd only get about $45. But sadly NCAA didn't come with coverart. Thanks GS.

bread's done
Back